Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Mortified!!!!!!!!
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 12:35 am
Amother lawngreen, I know many women wear skirts with a slit. But usually one can see on a women if it's intentional or not. An obviously chassidish women doesn't wear a skirt with a slit.

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 7:14 am
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
Today, my male coworker (Jewish but not frum) came over to my desk to work on a project with me, then abruptly left. He intercomed me a few minutes later to say “actually, I think we’ll work on the project tomorrow morning.”

I bought takeout at my lunch break, and the Hispanic workers at the store were smirking at me and winking at each other the whole time. I was like, “I’m hot!” And felt kinda cool about it. (I’m pathetic, I know.)

I went to a big frum shopping center and took care of some errands, also during my lunch break.

As I was walking out of the office, I realized that the button by my bra on my new shirt had popped open, and I was flashing part of a boob at THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!

embarrassed

Please make me feel better!! Can’t stop thinking about it and feeling awkward.

Anyone have any wardrobe malfunctions to share? I can’t be the only one who this has happened to.

Yes I was wearing a sweatshirt I walked in and zipped it open like my coat without realizing! I wasn’t wearing anything but underwear underneath! I wanted to die

amother
Darkblue

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 7:18 am
I was hosting my brother and his kallah for the first time and I realized I had opened the door and walked in front of them to show them in- And the back of my skirt was lifted and tucked into the top of my tights.

Moonlight

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 7:18 am
5240 wrote:
Yes I was wearing a sweatshirt I walked in and zipped it open like my coat without realizing! I wasn’t wearing anything but underwear underneath! I wanted to die

[Comment removed as it is against the rules of this site - mod]

salt

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 7:19 am
5240 wrote:

This is a very old thread (from 3 years ago) but your incident this is hysterical.
Sorry I'm LOL on your account. Rolling Laughter

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 7:22 am
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
You couldn't have picked a better location at least? Very Happy

Oy, you dear people, I pity you all! I have to admit, I am rolling at thunderstorm's and princessleah's story, even though it really isn't funny at all.

I'm sure I've been in embarrassing situations, but none are coming to mind right now.
Except for the fact that I'm the type that is a total goofball sometimes. When something funny happens and I really laugh, I can get semi-under control while everyone else moves and gets back to work or whatever... But then a few minutes later I'll recall the incident and start snorting, and sometimes can't help but to start laughing.
Yeah, people who didn't realize that I'm remembering something funny can think I'm totally loony tunes...
Embarrassing.

SAME

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 7:33 am
salt wrote:
This is a very old thread (from 3 years ago) but your incident this is hysterical.
Sorry I'm LOL on your account. Rolling Laughter

Yep noticed too late

mirelcakes

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 7:43 am
5240 wrote:
Yep noticed too late

I also didn't realize it's an old thread. Lol
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics