Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
ISO school smock for big 6 year old, long sleeves

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 4:26 am
Can anyone give me a link for a school smock I can purchase for my big 6 year old DD for school, that runs large? Has to be long sleeves, close in back, not expensive, for school. Ty

ra_mom

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 4:30 am
https://www.amazon.com/Long-Sl.....;th=1

simcha2

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 4:31 am
We always used an old dad shirt, backwards

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 4:52 am
Many Jewish dry goods stores sell...
are you out of town?

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 5:41 am
ra_mom wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/Long-Sleeve-Toddler-Childrens-Waterproof-Painting/dp/B00UEYTZ1C/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1535628605&sr=8-1-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=long%2Bsleeve%2Bsmock%2Bfor%2Bkids&psc=1&th=1

Thanks but based on reviews, seems to run small..I am not out of town, the thought of driving and parking, and shopping in the area of any jewish store right now...no thanks!!,

rgr

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 9:56 am
Just wondering ramom, do you recommend that fabric smock over a plastic smock?

mommyhood

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 10:02 am
amother wrote:
Thanks but based on reviews, seems to run small..I am not out of town, the thought of driving and parking, and shopping in the area of any jewish store right now...no thanks!!,

The x-large fits my average sized 9 year old. It should be fine for a big 6 year old. I love this smock I have it in every size but I get it locally for cheaper or you can also get it cheaper from walmart.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/FIT.....16999

momof2+?

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 10:44 am
My average height, 52 pound, 5.5 yr old is wearing the large. I'm sure it will fit for the yr (I just bought it.) there is no way the extra large will be too small if he is 6.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 10:50 am
rgr wrote:
Just wondering ramom, do you recommend that fabric smock over a plastic smock?

I like it better - easier for the kids to move around without that being stuck in plastic feeling. Been using all sizes for years.
The only complaint I have is that it doesn't come in bigger sizes. A 10 year old still needs such a smock for big messy projects but I haven't found anything equivalent.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 10:52 am
amother wrote:

The Jewish stores all carry this one. I've searched for years, online and brick and mortar, but haven't found bigger similar type smocks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children