Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays
Very simple recipe for chicken bottoms and veggies

cnc

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 10:26 pm
I’m cooking for a large crowd and I’m looking for a very simple recipe for chicken bottoms and some sort of roast veggies. I’d like something that I can prepare and bake on Thursday or Friday and will taste good rewarmed on RH.
Any suggestions? Thank you

987gold

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 10:34 pm
I bought saladmate barbeque sauce and put it on our chicken bottoms for supper. made it last night and we ate it tonight with sweet potatoes under. I would bake it Sunday fresh if I was you. ...all side dishes.and fish and soup and challa can be made ahead of time...

cnc

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 10:40 pm
987gold wrote:
I bought saladmate barbeque sauce and put it on our chicken bottoms for supper. made it last night and we ate it tonight with sweet potatoes under. I would bake it Sunday fresh if I was you. ...all side dishes.and fish and soup and challa can be made ahead of time...

I’m looking for something specifically that can be made on Thursday or Friday because I won’t have access to an oven after that. Do you think I can do the chicken earlier than Sunday?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics