Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
What type of accommodations needed?

amother
Lime

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 2:09 am
Bought a recliner when we set up my babys room before her discharge. some nurses abused it (like sitting on the armrest at over 250 lbs). it broke & we had to get rid of it.
problem was also that many of the nurses took advantage of a comfy chair & totally slept through their shift.

when we got rid of it, we bought a comfortable like office/leather chair & figured we'll have that in the interim till we can absorb the cost of another recliner.
that week we had a visit from HR director & I told him the recliner/chair saga. he said we shouldn't replace it as thats begging them to sleep & the chair we have is perfectly fine.

I feel bad that this is what I have but I'm not excited to get a new recliner for a few reasons:
a- they'll sleep on the job
b-the cost
c- the space, we really don't have room for it

we have a new nurse this night who is not stopping to complain. (others are perfectly happy, we even gave them like a little ottoman to stretch out on.)
she asked if she can lay on the floor. ok fine Rolling Eyes (I have a mat on the floor).
she then spotted our beanbag & asked to use that & I nicely said no. what else is news?
a couple of hours later she asked me if she can use the other mat- used for immunocompromised kids therapy, I also said no. I know I can technically bleach everything tomorrow, but did not feel comfortable with her using it.

How mean was I?

Aylat

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 7:58 am
You are fine.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics