Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Is there a connection between....

Cheiny

Post Wed, Sep 12 2018, 8:33 pm
....Women here who seem to verbally attack others, trying to goad people they don’t even know into arguments for no reason——and how miserable/unhappy/depressed/unhappily married or anything else they are in their personal lives? What other possible reason could there be for that kind of behavior?

flowerpower

Post Wed, Sep 12 2018, 9:03 pm
I see you’re new here. Welcome to Imamother👋🏻

WhatFor

Post Wed, Sep 12 2018, 9:07 pm
Like for example when someone starts a post with a title calling an entire demographic of people that includes many women on this site "completely unhinged"? I don't know, what do you think?

Do you think someone who would post something like that does it as displacement of suffering in their own personal life, do you think it's bein hazmanim inspired, or do you think it's purely out of political passion?

oliveoil

Post Wed, Sep 12 2018, 9:08 pm
Cheiny wrote:
....Women here who seem to verbally attack others, trying to goad people they don’t even know into arguments for no reason——and how miserable/unhappy/depressed/unhappily married or anything else they are in their personal lives? What other possible reason could there be for that kind of behavior?

Pot, meet kettle.

I would take a cold, hard look in the mirror if I were you.

Cheiny

Post Thu, Sep 13 2018, 7:27 pm
flowerpower wrote:
I see you’re new here. Welcome to Imamother👋🏻

Lol thanks! I guess you’re used to it!

Maya

Post Thu, Sep 13 2018, 7:33 pm
Cheiny wrote:

No.

But if there was, I’d say you’re one of the most miserable, depressed and unhappily married women on this entire site.

loveandpeace

Post Thu, Sep 13 2018, 7:50 pm
Op welcome to cyber bullying. That's all it is. Does it mean they're going through a bad marriage hump or a depression? Not necessarily. A bad mood? Yeah, prob more like it. A good word of advice -(especially now before Yom Kippur) don't fight bullying by bullying back. Don't lower yourself.

Maya

Post Thu, Sep 13 2018, 7:56 pm
loveandpeace wrote:
Op welcome to cyber bullying. That's all it is. Does it mean they're going through a bad marriage hump or a depression? Not necessarily. A bad mood? Yeah, prob more like it. A good word of advice -(especially now before Yom Kippur) don't fight bullying by bullying back. Don't lower yourself.

Have you seen the OP’s posts on this site? If anyone needs a lecture in cyber bullying, it’s her. I’m used to criticism from all sides here, and I’m perfectly fine with getting as good as I give, yet she has said things to me that I have felt taken aback at. If I’d have to name the most aggressive poster on this site, I’d name her.

Zehava

Post Thu, Sep 13 2018, 8:04 pm
Ooooooh la la
Getting the popcorn out
I haven’t see her posts but now I gotta go check them out. BRB
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics