Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Linen for boys room

simba

Post Sun, Sep 16 2018, 9:02 pm
Anyone recently bought a nice set that doesn't break the bank? I have a set that I've been using for a while now that I bought a a local Jewish store but its a poly/cotton blend and it's just not soft and silky.
Blue or green ..for twin size beds..there are so many companies I dont know where to start!

tachles

Post Sun, Sep 16 2018, 9:17 pm
Depends what you want to spend.
Restoration hardware has really nice things, also pottery barn , and both of them run sales which can make it affordable.
I also got some sets at target for super cheap that feel extremely soft, I recommend going into target to feel them in person As don’t think every set there is of similar quality.

asmileaday

Post Sun, Sep 16 2018, 9:21 pm
D'rose linen in Boro Park has a big variety in all price ranges. Most of my linen sets are from there. I don't like ordering linen online. I need to see it and feel it.

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Sep 16 2018, 9:25 pm
there's a linen website that advertises her that I bought linen from. It feels incredible- my kids love it. The zippers did break but the price was reasonable enough even after we replaced the zipper with a top quality zipper- better then any linen set would probably have.

crust

Post Sun, Sep 16 2018, 9:45 pm
I saw some nice ones on Closeoutconnections.com for $69-$109 but I am not sure how many of them are suitable for a boys room.
I like the quality on that site; all are 100% cotton and 200 thread count. I don't like the higher thread counts for children because although they are more comfortable they tear very fast.

Anyone knows if I can purchase a regular twin linen set online except for Ben Barber and Closeout Connections?

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Sep 16 2018, 10:29 pm
I've had success with Target and IKEA .

Mommyg8

Post Sun, Sep 16 2018, 10:36 pm
I'm looking at the duvet sets online, and I'm figuring that a complete set with separate sheets would end up costing over $100. I haven't been to the linen store in a while, but don't they sell some sets for around that price? Which come as a set and you don't have to match up? Or did prices go up by a lot in the past few years?

simba

Post Sun, Sep 16 2018, 10:43 pm
Thanks for the ideas. I will search through them.
Maybe ill actually run into D'rose, I have never been but have heard that people are happy with their selection and quality.

saw50st8

Post Mon, Sep 17 2018, 7:44 am
I really like the company store.

Ruchel

Post Mon, Sep 17 2018, 7:52 am
I buy cheap ones, random color, or like cars or what they like, online.

monseymom25

Post Mon, Sep 17 2018, 8:36 am
I have great sets for great prices from Ikea.

pause

Post Mon, Sep 17 2018, 8:40 am
Another vote for Ikea

sky

Post Mon, Sep 17 2018, 9:31 am
I’ve gotten 2 sets for $100 in the back of elegant linen. They typically have a few options at that price range - 100% cotton. But I find the. Cotton sets aren’t as strong, for sure at that price range.
I have now from closeout collection 2 beds for around $70 it poly cotton. Not as soft. But is holding up much better.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Sep 17 2018, 8:13 pm
We've been very happy with the $69 sets from Closeout Connections.

tweety1

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 12:33 am
I bought by nextdirect and Amazon recently. I love what I bought.

pause

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 12:39 am
tweety1 wrote:
I bought by nextdirect and Amazon recently. I love what I bought.

Can you link?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics