Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Desperately need steady cleaning help in BP

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 10:19 pm
Hi,

If anyone knows of good cleaning help that will be available steady 2-3 times a week for about 2 hours each please please let me know.
(starting after succos)
last yr I was running myself ragged, being back and forth from hospital/doctors appts etc & trying to stay on top of the cleaning here...
I can't see myself doing it again Sad & will need to hire someone.... but don't know where to find...

TIA!

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 10:39 pm
The sad truth is that I had to combine all my hours to once a week. The ladies kept leaving me as soon as they got a full 8 hour day job. My 5.5 hours once a week and 4 hours a second time during the week wasn't enough to keep them loyal. Offering them 8 hours a day split between 2 neighbors (4 hours each) wasn't enough either, because they worked twice as hard washing twice as many bathrooms and floors in a day. When they work for 8 hours at 1 place there's the bathrooms and floors but then lighter work too like laundry and organizing.
I don't blame them. We all need to make money and leave strength for our families too.
It's been pretty hard on me. But have tried to accept what it is.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 10:41 pm
I'm also desperate for a cleaning lady but there aren't enough even one of the cleaning agencies said that. The young people will get an easy job because they know the language and won't bother with cleaning houses, and the older women are too old to clean.

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 10:43 pm
amother wrote:
The sad truth is that I had to combine all my hours to once a week. The ladies kept leaving me as soon as they got a full 8 hour day job. My 5.5 hours once a week and 4 hours a second time during the week wasn't enough to keep them loyal. Offering them 8 hours a day split between 2 neighbors (4 hours each) wasn't enough either, because they worked twice as hard washing twice as many bathrooms and floors in a day and when they work for 8 hours at 1 place there's the bathrooms and floors but then lighter work too like laundry and organizing.
I don't blame them. We all need to make money and leave strength for our families too.
It's been pretty hard on me. But have tried to accept what it is.

thats not good Sad. I don't have so much work for one day.

amother
Beige

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 11:22 pm
Either they don't speak English and they clean well or they speak English and they don't clean well I happen to have a few Muslim workmates that clean but I don't know if you will feel comfortable having a Muslim in your house

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 11:24 pm
amother wrote:
Either they don't speak English and they clean well or they speak English and they don't clean well I happen to have a few Muslim workmates that clean but I don't know if you will feel comfortable having a Muslim in your house

Even one that don't speak English are not available- except the older ones who don't clean well. I wouldn't take a Muslim.

dankbar

Post Wed, Sep 26 2018, 10:57 am
call agency
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries