Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
I'm never happy with the way I look😑

amother
Teal

Post Fri, Sep 21 2018, 1:04 pm
Just cut myself a new wig and curled it now wherever I go everyone's wearing straight,, now I hate myself. It's not cut for the straight look. It has quite a few layers and is open front!!!!

flmommy

Post Fri, Sep 21 2018, 1:27 pm
Ask someone you trust what they think. I also can’t rely on myself to know if I look OK.

imorethanamother

Post Fri, Sep 21 2018, 4:42 pm
Embrace it! I also just bought a curly wig and I look really different than all the other Brooklynites with their straight wigs. But on the flip side, it's honestly the first time I've gotten compliments about how natural the wig looks. My husband actually thought I wasn't wearing a wig when he saw me!

You do you! I'm sure you look beautiful.

amother
cornflower

Post Fri, Sep 21 2018, 5:03 pm
I guess I’m ahead of the trends. Just curled my wig that I’ve been wearing straight for awhile. I always get compliments on the way I look so you’re in good company. Fashion isn’t just one specific style or looking the same as everyone else. There are quite a few looks that are in style. Also, IMO, once everyone is wearing it is when it’s beginning its journey on the way out.

amother
Ecru

Post Fri, Sep 21 2018, 5:18 pm
do you mean literally, you cut it, or you had it cut? Because if you cut it I totally get that insecurity of wondering if you really did a good job. I cut my shaitle (I am an ex shaitle macher), and loved it but felt so self contious. I went to two diff shaitle machers to have them check the cut and tell me their honest opinion, and they both loved it. That really helped me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics