Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Home appliance warrantee - offered when buying a house

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 3:47 pm
Has anyone ever been offered by the agency or seller a free home appliance waranteee for the first year?

Thank you

Maybe

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 6:44 pm
They sell it to earn $, for a small family it is a waste of you hard earned cash.

If you are blessed with as many children as Leah , your washer & dryer may need it.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 8:41 pm
We did it for the first year we were in the house and it was a huge help. Our water boiler broke in between the week the previous tenants left and us moving in (passed inspection)...the stove didn't have completely working burners, etc
So despite having to pay $60 or whatever for the home visit, we got more back than we laid out. We didn't renew after that.

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 8:44 pm
Yes it came with the house. We're only a couple months in so far and we've used it plenty. Got the oven fixed a couple times snd getting a new fridge now.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 9:48 pm
[quote="amother"]Yes it came with the house. We're only a couple months in so far and we've used it plenty. Got the oven fixed a couple times snd getting a new fridge

Did you purchase it yourselves? Or did the sellers/ your retailer give it to you?

muffinsmommy

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 9:50 pm
We got one year paid for by sellers when we bought the house. Best thing ever. We had our water heater and furnace replaced during that year, and saved hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars in other repairs (we had a really crazy first year in our house). That warranty company kicked us off at the end of the year and I bought a plan from a different company - totally worth the money and peace of mind.

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 11:26 pm
The seller gave us a one year home warranty

chummus

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 11:43 pm
Yes, I have. It was great because my garbage disposal happened to break the first year and we paid nothing to have it fixed!!

lucky14

Post Sat, Sep 22 2018, 8:56 pm
chummus wrote:
Yes, I have. It was great because my garbage disposal happened to break the first year and we paid nothing to have it fixed!!

you didn't have to pay a service fee for them to come out?

For those of you who purchased one- how long did you keep the warranty for?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating