Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Iso car donation

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 2:20 pm
I cannot ride the train or bus because of health issues.

Uber/Lyft vehicles often present with some of the same problem: chemical fragrances.

The fragrances trigger my choking episodes. No , its not asthma. Yes, I've tried inhalers. Yes, inhalers worsen my attacks.

In addition, radio and music trigger my seizures. Numerous times I've asked the driver to turn the music off and they say , "Sorry, I need the music as it keeps me awake".

The amount I'd be paying monthly on gas/insurance would be less than the amount I'm currently paying on car service. Ok, in all honesty, I often choose to stay home for weeks at a time because it just hurts to pay so much $$$ for car service. Having a car would offer me a level of mobility I do not currently have.

If you have an unused car sitting in the garage, or something like it, I would be happy to receive it. It would make my life a whole lot easier.

If you want it to serve as a tax deductible donation, there may be a way we can arrange for that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries