Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Article about geopathic stress

amother
Black

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 8:17 pm
There was an article in one of Jewish magazines over yom tov about geopathic stress. What is your take on it? They say that people suffering illness because of too much gp under house. I was told number of years ago by kiniseologist that we have too much geopathic stress. Didnt do anything anout it. Few years later my son got diagnosed with cancer, the woman said I couldve prevented had I taken care of problem. Article claims to test by twisting wire hangers & just goes wild over bad spot. I tried it, weird as it may sound it started twirling on top of said son bed....what do do now?

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 8:32 pm
OMG! And here I was, thinking it was some sensational journalistic bs! You just gave me the creeps!
I’d contact a professional in this field.

Mommyg8

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 8:34 pm
The article DID end off by saying that the whole thing was made up. Just saying.

thanks

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 8:34 pm
Too much stress, Yes,
Geopathic stress - not a believer.

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 8:35 pm
I'm sorry. Its BS! You could have done NOTHING to prevent your sons illness . It was Gods will. Hugs. And dont let any bogus article put any form of guilt into your life .

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 8:36 pm
In my trainings I have learned to test for it, and I have also learned how to help it.
I don't have enough experience and knowledge to have an opinion.

When I first heard about it, I was offered devices to fix it. I wrote it off as a money making scare tactic. I have since learned ways to help that don't require devices. It makes me question.

I've watched a few YouTube videos on the affects of EMFs (a kind of geopathic stressor).

There are devices that you stick on your phone to prevent it from interfering with your body. Some of my clients say that they help them from having pain when they use their phones.
Cell phone packaging actually recommend to hold your phone a minimum distance from your body when using it. The question is "why?"

I don't know. I'm intrigued and would love to read more about it.

amother
Black

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 9:21 pm
Health dept did send me a letter couple of years ago stating that they just discovered a old factory that was dumping toxic waste next to me & now its sending radiation in the ground the next few blocks & they are trying to clear it up.....what happened next? a jewish person bought the lot....put up a whole bunch of apts to sell....dont know if the toxins were cleared. So the gp she was talking about was radiation.....this was without telling her about my letter I got....so could make sense....

amother
Black

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 9:25 pm
He is going for biopsy tommorrow.....I hope hes fine. I changed him rooms after he got disgnosed bc kenesiologist claimed that room wasnt good for him....but now in othet room where he sleeps this twirling wire dont know what t make of it

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 9:31 pm
If you're talking about EMFs, yes that's a real thing. Most mainstream doctors don't recognize it. There are legit ways to test EMF levels throughout a house. There are also reasons why some people are reactive to it and some are not. It's weird about the bed because someone I know recently told me a very similar story, how she was cosleeping with 2 children in her bed, one got cancer, the other regressed into autism and she flared with some other inflammatory illness, she started digging for causes and later when she learned about emfs she realized there was a cell tower right out the window where they were all sleeping.

Mommyg8

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 9:43 pm
amother wrote:
Health dept did send me a letter couple of years ago stating that they just discovered a old factory that was dumping toxic waste next to me & now its sending radiation in the ground the next few blocks & they are trying to clear it up.....what happened next? a jewish person bought the lot....put up a whole bunch of apts to sell....dont know if the toxins were cleared. So the gp she was talking about was radiation.....this was without telling her about my letter I got....so could make sense....

Oh, black, my heart goes out to you! That's awful! May your son have a refuah shelaima quickly!

Toxic waste causes cancer. No doubt about it. Do the people who live in the new development know about this? They should be told.

Mommyg8

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 9:45 pm
amother wrote:
If you're talking about EMFs, yes that's a real thing. Most mainstream doctors don't recognize it. There are legit ways to test EMF levels throughout a house. There are also reasons why some people are reactive to it and some are not. It's weird about the bed because someone I know recently told me a very similar story, how she was cosleeping with 2 children in her bed, one got cancer, the other regressed into autism and she flared with some other inflammatory illness, she started digging for causes and later when she learned about emfs she realized there was a cell tower right out the window where they were all sleeping.

The article was not talking about EMF, which as you say is real.

tigerwife

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 10:05 pm
amother wrote:
There was an article in one of Jewish magazines over yom tov about geopathic stress. What is your take on it? They say that people suffering illness because of too much gp under house. I was told number of years ago by kiniseologist that we have too much geopathic stress. Didnt do anything anout it. Few years later my son got diagnosed with cancer, the woman said I couldve prevented had I taken care of problem. Article claims to test by twisting wire hangers & just goes wild over bad spot. I tried it, weird as it may sound it started twirling on top of said son bed....what do do now?

It seemed to me that the article concluded that there is no scientific evidence to geopathic stress being real.

I am curious if anyone has ever had a kiniseologist test their house for “geopathic stress” or any other “bad vibes” and came up clean.

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 10:20 pm
Mommyg8 wrote:
The article was not talking about EMF, which as you say is real.

I'm sorry. I got the two confused.
I am not well versed in either subject. I just heard a bit on the topic.

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 11:36 pm
What is the correct way to form the hangers if you want to test?

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 11:49 pm
My ds feels a dramatic difference in his body vibration when he's in his room. He borrowed an emf reader and went from room to room to gauge the levels. The level in his room was through the roof! No wonder he has trouble sleeping! He switched to the bedroom with the lowest level and he felt so much better.

Turns out, his room is right next to the living room, where we have the wifi router. Wifi really messes with the natural rhythm/vibration of the body and nervous system.

His bed was also through the roof. He has an old coil mattress.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room