Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Im in Brooklyn, any one can lend newborn furnirure 2-3 mo

too tired

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 7:57 am
My house is not that big. My daughter is coming from another state end of october for a few weeks. Plus I dont want to invest $$ now and I would prefer if I can ask somebody nice if I can pick up and use and return some or all of the following.

Glider/ rocking chair or a recliner that is not deep on the seat (like a mini recliner) for a first time petite nursing mom. Its for my daughter to use in.my house the first few weeks after delivery. Then she is going back to another state.
Also porta crib and or basinette.

Infant seat for home.

Carriage for newborn.

Portable changing table.

Baby bath f it has legs.

Garbage for diapers that seals odors.

I live in Williamsburg but can pickup from other areas too.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Also if you had experience with a particular gmach that had some of these. Im not buying to have because A Im tight now and B prefer saving space

Last edited by too tired on Sat, Oct 06 2018, 10:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

bobeli

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 9:55 am
I can lend a pack and play

dankbar

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 10:56 am
There is a bassinet gemach. There is a playpen gemach. There is a car seat gemach. Dont know if they are for single time use or not. Check local circulars. If you are planning on having more kids some things are worth investing in. A porta crib is something you can use for more than 2-3 months. If u buy you can use even for this child alone up to 18-24 months. Maybe you have family that are not using their stuff now that you can borrow from

bruriyah

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 12:32 pm
I can give you a car seat if you want to pick up from me. PM me.

too tired

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 3:44 pm
bruriyah wrote:
I can give you a car seat if you want to pick up from me. PM me.

Its for my daughter who will stay at my house a few weeks then I will not need for a while because others are not even engaged. Car seat she bought. Thanks, Bruria

too tired

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 3:49 pm
bobeli wrote:
I can lend a pack and play

Thanks, Bobeli, I have a pack and play from when my kids were small. I prefer a porta crib or basinet. I appreciate your offer!!!!

too tired

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 3:51 pm
dankbar wrote:
There is a bassinet gemach. There is a playpen gemach. There is a car seat gemach. Dont know if they are for single time use or not. Check local circulars. If you are planning on having more kids some things are worth investing in. A porta crib is something you can use for more than 2-3 months. If u buy you can use even for this child alone up to 18-24 months. Maybe you have family that are not using their stuff now that you can borrow from

Dear Dankbar: will I find it in the heimishe business directory? Tia

bobeli

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 4:02 pm
Try the hakel Gemach list online and I think there is a baby Gemach online too

Sebastian

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 4:16 pm
If you can't get a diaper pail, the plastic bag for each dirty diaper masks the smell.

If you can a couch a recliner isn't necessary.

too tired

Post Sat, Oct 06 2018, 9:39 pm
I made some calls. Gmachs were very helpfull for basinets snapngo, bouncer, someone ever ofered a baby swing! Mi Keamcha Yisroel! Glider Gmach (one only I found out of NY has all gliders out)

too tired

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 10:33 pm
A gmach lent me a bouncer a bathtub and a Graco snap and go. Another gmach is holding a basinet!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics