Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
VR World

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Oct 08 2018, 6:40 pm
Is it appropriate for a teenage boy? Also, would love to hear more information about it. Is it worth the price?

kenz

Post Mon, Oct 08 2018, 6:54 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Is it appropriate for a teenage boy? Also, would love to hear more information about it. Is it worth the price?

My girls go all the time and love it. There’s nothing inappropriate unless he’s easily scared, it can be violent (pretend obviously). You can sometimes find coupons online but not always.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Oct 08 2018, 7:49 pm
I went to 837 Samsung today with a friend. In my opinion, it's mild enough and clean enough for my somewhat sheltered chassidish teen. I would love to treat him to a day out and am willing to spend if VR World is really that much better (Samsung is free). Samsung was great!

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Oct 09 2018, 10:47 am
Bump

kenz

Post Tue, Oct 09 2018, 6:46 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
I went to 837 Samsung today with a friend. In my opinion, it's mild enough and clean enough for my somewhat sheltered chassidish teen. I would love to treat him to a day out and am willing to spend if VR World is really that much better (Samsung is free). Samsung was great!

I’m sorry, I don’t know about Samsung.

seeker

Post Tue, Oct 09 2018, 7:50 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:

Can you tell me more about Samsung? What do you actually do there? (I did look up their website but I'm still not all clear...) Is there any merit in bringing an 8-year-old there?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Oct 09 2018, 9:46 pm
Most of the attractions are for children age 13 and up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics