Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
HEARTBREAKING: Ginsburg Mother's Message To Klal Yisroel

Yael

Post Wed, Oct 10 2018, 9:40 am
The world was shocked this week when news spread of a tragic fire in Beitar which claimed the lives of two small children, Efrat Ginsburg (age 4), and Tzvi Ginsburg (age 2).

An emotional message to the public has been released by their mother, Dvori Ginsburg. In the clip her cheeks are stained from tears, and she struggles to speak clearly. Husband Reuven sits silently in pain beside her.

"That I am left without my children, no one can help me," she says, holding back a sob, "but I am left without a home. I don't have anywhere to return to."

Donations are being accepted via emergency fund, in hopes of helping the Ginsburgs to replace their belongings and move into a new home.

"Ruvi and I buried two korbanos today," says Devorah, Images are shown of Efrat & Tzvi, two beautiful, blond-haired children. "They are not only our personal sacrifices. They belong to all of am Yisroel."

Those close to the family are praying that in addition to sharing in their suffering, am Yisroel will also join together in saving them from homelessness during this horrific time.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL CAMPAIGN

Sponsored Post

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Oct 11 2018, 2:54 pm
https://www.israelnationalnews.....53073

Seeing their little faces makes it feel more real. I can't even imagine. Crying
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics