Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Soft linen

frumPA

Post Wed, Oct 10 2018, 9:48 pm
So basically my Dh wants a set of very very soft linen. He claims when he slept in a hotel while on business the sheets were so soft and comfortable and thats what he wants. I went
to D’rose linen in bp and they told me they dont work with thread count and I should just feel the sets for a soft one. I did and took the softest (although not so pretty...) and my husband is ok with it but doesnt love it. My question is does anyone have any good advice where I can get very soft linen? I would order online but in general I think non jewish stores usually come with flat sheets and not quilt
Cover and only 1 pillow case per bed. Also I would need to get 54” sheets for 48” bed... anyone have any advice? I am not experienced with linen at all and
dont even know what thread count is considered good! Thanks!

mandr

Post Wed, Oct 10 2018, 9:50 pm
I have a set from Elegante and it's soft as butter. I'm not sure what the thread count is, but it's ultra soft. Almost like jersey knit.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Oct 10 2018, 11:04 pm
The Egyptian cotton sets at Elegant Linen are delicious. Go in to feel if that's what you want.

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Oct 11 2018, 12:22 am
The sateen linens are the soft ones
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics