Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
H&M suit

stickynotes

Post Thu, Oct 11 2018, 11:45 am
I ordered an h&m boys suit two years ago-they come as blazers and pants separately. they didnt match even though they were shown together and both called dark blue. anyone order a boys suit recently from them? I want to know if they match by now. called customer serv and they said they do match.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Oct 11 2018, 11:50 am
I bought two for my son for pesach and they did match. He is still wearing them now, and I absolutely love them. An amazing fit for a great price.

mom2dkay

Post Thu, Oct 11 2018, 11:51 am
stickynotes wrote:
I ordered an h&m boys suit two years ago-they come as blazers and pants separately. they didnt match even though they were shown together and both called dark blue. anyone order a boys suit recently from them? I want to know if they match by now. called customer serv and they said they do match.

I ordered black and they do match.

stickynotes

Post Thu, Oct 11 2018, 11:58 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
I bought two for my son for pesach and they did match. He is still wearing them now, and I absolutely love them. An amazing fit for a great price.

did you order the navy or the black?

Judy

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 3:32 am
I ordered it in grey and looks fantastic!
I actually also ordered the navy bef pesach and it looked beautiful too but I kept the grey. You can always order it and if it’s off- not good match just return it.

Judy

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 3:35 am
I ordered it in grey and looks fantastic!
I actually also ordered the navy bef pesach and it looked beautiful too but I kept the grey. You can always order it and if it’s off- not good match just return it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries