Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Teen hardtail skirts reasonably priced?

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Oct 11 2018, 6:58 pm
Any idea where I can get a hardtail flairy and long skirt for my daughter? It's outrageous that they are so pricey! Do they ever go on sale anywhere? Or, any way I could get a used one to great condition without her knowing? I so wish we could get handme downs. Thanx so much.

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Oct 11 2018, 7:30 pm
Try postmark or eBay

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Oct 11 2018, 8:07 pm
I just looked at their website. There is not a single skirt there that you cannot find on Ebay or Amazon for under $20. Some stores even offer free shipping. Aliexpress has them, too.

I have several skirts like the ones shown, and they've lasted for years. I don't think I paid more than $18 for any of them. The Chinese sellers will give you a better range of colors and patterns, too.

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Oct 12 2018, 6:41 am
Thanx, There are 2 types that she's really wants, and " everyone has". They are the denim flairy type in adult size that cover the knee, and the very long straight one in black in adult size. I want able to find those on the above mentioned sites. Any other ideas? Thank so much!

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Oct 12 2018, 10:23 am
amother wrote:
Thanx, There are 2 types that she's really wants, and " everyone has". They are the denim flairy type in adult size that cover the knee, and the very long straight one in black in adult size. I want able to find those on the above mentioned sites. Any other ideas? Thank so much!

If she absolutely HAS to have the brand name to feel trendy, get her the denim one. It's harder to find. Amazon and Ebay have the black skirts all over the place. It's a good compromise.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics