Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Toddler boy winter Shabbos outfit

SmartWife

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 3:14 pm
What are toddler boys (3yrs) wearing for Shabbos in the winter?
Link would be very much appreciated!
Can’t afford to spend much but still want to dress ds nicely. Is that even possible Confused ?
Thanks

Last edited by SmartWife on Sun, Oct 14 2018, 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 3:19 pm
Go to Zara. Do a knit sweater and a rib knit leggings. Total about $35. Or do one of the nicer over all’s with a ribbed shell.

SmartWife

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 3:25 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Go to Zara. Do a knit sweater and a rib knit leggings. Total about $35. Or do one of the nicer over all’s with a ribbed shell.

Thanks!
What color sweater and pants are for Shabbos?
And 3 year olds can still wear leggings?

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 3:27 pm
SmartWife wrote:
Thanks!

My three year old does. And the leggings are sold for the boys on Zara. I did a mustard sweater with the light grey ribbed knit leggings and an olive sweater with the charcoal ribbed knit leggings and the black and white spotted overalls with a ribbed burgundy tee. All came out to less then $40, I believe.

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 5:48 pm
Ali express had for cheap some boys pullovers, like gray patchwork. Or black pullover with white lines going across & down forming boxes.

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 6:03 pm
amother wrote:
Ali express had for cheap some boys pullovers, like gray patchwork. Or black pullover with white lines going across & down forming boxes.
link please?

flowerpower

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 6:09 pm
SmartWife wrote:
Thanks!

I wouldn’t. Don’t like the leggings look on toilet trained boys. Crew makes nice shabbos pants for $30

ohmygosh

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 9:37 pm
flowerpower wrote:
I wouldn’t. Don’t like the leggings look on toilet trained boys. Crew makes nice shabbos pants for $30

Same here. I wouldn't put a 3 year old boy in leggings.

But I guess to each their own.

SingALong

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 10:41 pm
Little legs made leggings that look like pants, with a fake zipper and snap in the front, 2 pockets in the back. So you get the comfort and ease of leggings but it Lonnie like pants, and they’re not tight. I bought it for my toddler for shabbos with a random sweater that matched.

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 10:46 pm
SingALong wrote:
Little legs made leggings that look like pants, with a fake zipper and snap in the front, 2 pockets in the back. So you get the comfort and ease of leggings but it Lonnie like pants, and they’re not tight. I bought it for my toddler for shabbos with a random sweater that matched.
I got these pants too, and they pimpled horribly after the first wash. Very disappointing, because they fit really nicely.

lucky14

Post Mon, Oct 15 2018, 2:07 am
flowerpower wrote:
I wouldn’t. Don’t like the leggings look on toilet trained boys.

I'm curious why- what's the difference once they're toilet trained? I think leggings look so awkward with a diaper all poofed up in them (I'm not saying I like the legging look or not, just curious why it would be worse after the kid is toilet trained).

to the OP: I just bought some things at H&M. I find their things hold up better than Zara's.

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Oct 15 2018, 7:27 am
amother wrote:
I got these pants too, and they pimpled horribly after the first wash. Very disappointing, because they fit really nicely.

Email them they are giving refunds!

Busy as a bee

Post Mon, Oct 15 2018, 12:14 pm
You can get a nice sweater from Ali - and pair with pants from crew kids or such..
https://thealifinds.com/produc.....2-7y/

They have other cute stuff on their site

mha3484

Post Mon, Oct 15 2018, 1:02 pm
My 3 year old wears dark pants and a sweater. He has some corduroy and some plain. I feel like by 3 once he had his hair cut and tztitzs he really wants to look like a big boy. I had to get him a white shirt to match my older son because he was mad that he cant look like a big boy. I think he would not want to wear leggings if I offered them.

libadmin

Post Mon, Oct 15 2018, 1:50 pm
I would pair these two
https://www.zara.com/us/en/bas.....20514 or https://www.zara.com/us/en/mix.....20514

with these pants https://www.zara.com/us/en/geo.....79016 or https://www.zara.com/us/en/hea.....79016

comes to about $40

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Oct 15 2018, 1:54 pm
mha3484 wrote:
My 3 year old wears dark pants and a sweater. He has some corduroy and some plain. I feel like by 3 once he had his hair cut and tztitzs he really wants to look like a big boy. I had to get him a white shirt to match my older son because he was mad that he cant look like a big boy. I think he would not want to wear leggings if I offered them.

And my 3 year old will only wear leggings. I bought him jeans and he hates them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics