Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Finish my BA if I don't know what I can use it for?
Previous  1  2  3  4

Mommyg8

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 8:09 am
amother wrote:
yes, that does sound interesting and I would be interested in the links if you can post them. Thanks!

Hi, OP,

Here is a link from Alex explaining how the process works:

https://www.aleks.com/about_aleks/ace_credit

I don't know if it's easier or harder than the math course you are taking now, I guess you can look at it and decide.

I think that College Algebra is the course that works for Excelsior, but if you can call them and clarify before you do the work, it's probably best.

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 8:19 am
Thanks mommygr8 for that info. Looks like I want be using it since I already studied more then 3/4 of a geometry course. I figured if they have geometry I can take the exam on there, but they don't.

I started the Psych101 and I'm feeling so overwhelmed!!!!!!!
Working full time, simchas, family obligations and there's no time to do this!!!!!
Ok, ok, it's not that bad. I'm just so new to this online course thing and I don't know if I'm doing things right.

Today I need to post to a discussion using APA citations plus to follow up responses. Help! I don't know what APA is.. tried researching and so much info it's going over my head.

Then there's an essay due on Sunday. Plus still so much webtext reading and answering questions, there's 27 sections in Chapter 1 and I'm up to section 18. Yeeeew. I hope I'll make this with my grades intact! All this due Sunday.

And then another 7 weeks of this.
Thankfully the material is pretty interesting to me.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics