Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Any Instagram accounts that post ideas for larger sizes?

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 5:57 pm
I like following modest Instagram posts for inspo and ideas. However, most modest Instagrammers (Jewish or not) are size 0 or close to that. I am for better or for worse a size 10 and no matter how much I try I will never get down to that size. And even when they post ideas for larger sizes, they jump to plus sizes. They dont seem to realize there is a middle.

Does anyone have any blogs or Instagram accounts that they follow that modest and wear size 10 or that range?

Thank you

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 6:10 pm
Esteez
(you'll fall in love with her personality too!)

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 7:00 pm
Another vote for esteez. I thought of it as soon as I saw your thread title. Shes funny, sweet and entertaining. And her clothes are nice too!!

tigerwife

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 7:51 pm
Yona New York
D-Rama

SuperWify

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 7:52 pm
So funny! I was just coming here to say Esteez she’s such a upbeat positive instagrammer.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 9:05 pm
Esteez looks like lots of fun with a great attitude, but appears to be larger than a size 10.

Rachel Shira

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 9:13 pm
amother wrote:
Esteez looks like lots of fun with a great attitude, but appears to be larger than a size 10.

Why do you need someone who is exactly your size?

Dayzmom

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 9:13 pm
Mimumaxi

rgr

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 9:23 pm
amother wrote:

Esteez carries the full range of sizes.

I would recommend Rivky from impact fashion. She designs, sews and sells simcha dresses. ($300 range)

https://instagram.com/impact.f.....8e41b

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 10:42 pm
Rachel Shira wrote:
Why do you need someone who is exactly your size?

I'm the one who pointed out that she doesn't appear to be a size 10, but I'm not OP. OP said that she found many of the IG pages unrelatable because they don't show clothes made for women her size, and added that the only other option she's found are geared to much larger women. She asked for something more in the middle, around size 10, so I pointed out that as great as Esteez seems, it still doesn't seem to be what OP is seeking.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 10:56 pm
amother wrote:
I'm the one who pointed out that she doesn't appear to be a size 10, but I'm not OP. OP said that she found many of the IG pages unrelatable because they don't show clothes made for women her size, and added that the only other option she's found are geared to much larger women. She asked for something more in the middle, around size 10, so I pointed out that as great as Esteez seems, it still doesn't seem to be what OP is seeking.

You're right but esteez does have women who are about size 8/10 model for her photoshoots so op can see how the clothing would look in that size... (check Amazon..)

agreer

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 12:02 am
Esteez is so nice! And if the clothes look great on plus-size models, imagine how wonderful they'll look on size 10 women.

And frankly, I'm offended you consider a size 10 to be a "larger" size.

Girrrrl, that's my dream size!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics