Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Do you do SEIT? I want to know about the different agencies.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 11:40 am
if you've worked for any of the big NYC agencies (Omni, Yeled, E&D, HASC, Integrated, etc.), could you please comment about the rates, paperwork, overall pressure, guidance.... I'm looking to get back into the work force (I used to do seit years ago), and want to know which agency is my best bet...

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 12:51 pm
All My Children is a growing agency so they have a healthy amount of demand (as opposed to the more well-known agencies that always seem to have more SEITs than they need and you never know if you'll get cases.) I find them pleasant to work with, they have a positive attitude and are easy to communicate with. The paperwork seems about what I would expect but I can't compare to other agencies because I haven't done others recently. They seem to just require whatever the DOE requires.

E&D I never took cases from because the schedule and location didn't work for me, but I have friends working there for years and they seem happy.

Encore is a pendency agency so they pay better rates but they also have very high expectations of the providers. They give support and guidance to back it up, but you will have to work harder to earn the higher rate.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Oct 21 2018, 9:41 am
Bump

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Oct 21 2018, 10:25 am
HASC pays a lot
OMNI is nitty gritty about billing
Challenge is nitty gritty about paperwork of therapist.
YVY is good about billing they are all good as long as you are in and bill properly.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics