Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Online or phone grocery orders - Lakewood

amother
Gray

Post Sat, Oct 20 2018, 9:56 pm
So, I hope to be transition to full time work and am trying to make things as easy for myself as possible.

What is your experience with phone or online grocery ordering in Lakewood? As far as price, service, accuracy, and whatever else you can think of...

Thanks!!!

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Oct 21 2018, 1:32 pm
Bump

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Oct 21 2018, 1:38 pm
Gourmet Glatt

lizard8

Post Sun, Oct 21 2018, 2:36 pm
Gourmet Glatt has generally the best prices and variety. You can order online, through their app, and by fax which makes it pretty convenient. However, you will have to wait quite some time for your delivery, you will not have it an hour or two later. If you put in an order later in the week, they might not be able to fulfill it.

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Oct 21 2018, 4:35 pm
Thank you, lizard8 and teal.

I don't mind waiting as long as the prices are good and I get what I ordered, so thanks!

sky

Post Sun, Oct 21 2018, 7:54 pm
I’ve also ordered from the older stores with good results:
Kosher west
FoodEX
Farmfresh (now picnic)

If you only eat specific hechsher is on meat or chicken be sure to specify.
I find online orders more exact then fax but sometimes writing a fax is faster - you just have to be very specific.

It is very convenient but they do sometimes make mistakes.

ces

Post Sun, Oct 21 2018, 8:48 pm
I've been very happy with super stop as far as accuracy and speed of delivery

esther36

Post Sun, Oct 21 2018, 9:54 pm
I've ordered from Foodex in the past and was pretty happy. Prices are high though and mistakes do happen so be prepared for that whenever you make an order from anywhere.

mom of three bh

Post Sun, Oct 21 2018, 10:24 pm
Super stop!!!!!!!!! I have my orders in an hour or less! I can text them my order in middle of the night, and its by my door at 845 am. It takes faster then I would've done order myself. And they call you with each item they don't have. I once forgot to order something, and I texted them about it. The order was already in my house, so they sent me just that item in a shopping bag. I once sat down on the couch to nurse my newborn, and sent them my list. I was still sitting on the couch when the order arrived! I checked and saw that it took 21 minutes!!!! These are only a few stories to show how They go above and beyond to please the customers. I work full time at home, I wouldn't have managed without superstop
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics