Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What's one conspiracy theory you actually believe?
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

gingertop

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 2:07 pm
Men didn't land on the moon LOL Just kidding.

I really, honestly believe that the Germans staged that Lufthansa hijacking in '72 because they wanted an excuse to release the Munich terrorists.

What's your conspiracy?

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 2:15 pm
I really believe that Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill JFK. A relative of mine was one of the doctors on duty at Parkland Memorial when he was brought in. He said that in the official autopsy report from Bethesda, they placed the entrance and exit wounds exactly opposite from how they really were. Which would mean he had to have been shot from the other side...

It's funny, if you knew me IRL, you'd be surprised, I'm very not conspiracy-minded at all and totally make fun of the tin foil hat crowd, as it were. But the JFK thing...yeah, there's a lot that doesn't add up and I do believe my relative, who was actually there.

Fox

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 2:22 pm
Princess Diana was deliberately killed.

Metukah

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 2:41 pm
Fox wrote:
Princess Diana was deliberately killed.

I don't even consider that a conspiracy theory.

icebreaker

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 2:51 pm
Not sure if this counts, but I sometimes believe that JonBenet Ramsey's murder investigation was intentionally bungled.

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 3:13 pm
Charles Lindbergh was involved in the kidnapping of his own child; Hauptmann was innocent.

debbie321

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 3:13 pm
JFK was an inside job. Or at least 2 shooters since the exit and entry wounds didnt make sense.
And unless someone proves something definite, I believe that it was Magneto, trying to save him

debbie321

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 3:17 pm
amother wrote:
I really believe that Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill JFK. A relative of mine was one of the doctors on duty at Parkland Memorial when he was brought in. He said that in the official autopsy report from Bethesda, they placed the entrance and exit wounds exactly opposite from how they really were. Which would mean he had to have been shot from the other side...

It's funny, if you knew me IRL, you'd be surprised, I'm very not conspiracy-minded at all and totally make fun of the tin foil hat crowd, as it were. But the JFK thing...yeah, there's a lot that doesn't add up and I do believe my relative, who was actually there.

Just kidding about believing it was magneto...
But I do believe it was friendly fire from at least one shooter...
My husband is a HUGE JFK conspiracy follower, and this info is gonna blow him awat

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 3:20 pm
debbie321 wrote:
JFK was an inside job. Or at least 2 shooters since the exit and entry wounds didnt make sense.
And unless someone proves something definite, I believe that it was Magneto, trying to save him

The Magic Bullet? Gotta love Arlen Specter (a"h)

debbie321

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 3:26 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
The Magic Bullet? Gotta love Arlen Specter (a"h)

X-men:days of futures past King

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 3:28 pm
debbie321 wrote:
X-men:days of futures past King

Stephen King 11/22/63 Great book.

debbie321

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 3:30 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Stephen King 11/22/63 Great book.

Amazon had a 6 part series of this book. It was amazing!

anon for this

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 3:40 pm
Could someone please explain the references to magneto and Arlen Specter with respect to the Kennedy assassination?

debbie321

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 4:13 pm
anon for this wrote:
Could someone please explain the references to magneto and Arlen Specter with respect to the Kennedy assassination?

The bullet had a strange trajectory. Went in one way, turned and came out a different entry way.
The way it was "officially explained," Lee Harbey Oswald killed him. But the angle doesnt make sense. It looks like it came from the wromg side that was explained. And from the bullet trajectory, it was a weird path, and shouldve been 2 bullets. It looks like one came from a point closer to him, as in accodental fire from secret service; or something that doesnt make sense according to the official report
Magneto is an xman, ( the movie, fiction) who controls metal. In the movie he was arresting for shooti g JFK, hence the strange trajectory. He explains ut that he was trying to save him and move the bullet, but someone stopped him
The magic bullet( I know rough basics) that the bullet was explained to be magnetic because it had a weird path...

Any other conspiracy theories?

anon for this

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 4:33 pm
debbie321 wrote:
The bullet had a strange trajectory. Went in one way, turned and came out a different entry way.
The way it was "officially explained," Lee Harbey Oswald killed him. But the angle doesnt make sense. It looks like it came from the wromg side that was explained. And from the bullet trajectory, it was a weird path, and shouldve been 2 bullets. It looks like one came from a point closer to him, as in accodental fire from secret service; or something that doesnt make sense according to the official report
Magneto is an xman, ( the movie, fiction) who controls metal. In the movie he was arresting for shooti g JFK, hence the strange trajectory. He explains ut that he was trying to save him and move the bullet, but someone stopped him
The magic bullet( I know rough basics) that the bullet was explained to be magnetic because it had a weird path...

Thanks for the explanation. I see that Arlen Specter was on the Warren Commission.

Did you think the documents released earlier this year offered any new insights?

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 4:36 pm
debbie321 wrote:

Arlen Specter was a staffer on the Warren Commission, which investigated the JFK assassination, and is credited with the "single bullet" or "magic bullet" theory. Per our friends at Wikipedia:

Quote:
The theory says that a three-centimeter (1.2″)-long copper-jacketed lead-core 6.5×52mm Mannlicher–Carcano rifle bullet fired from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository passed through President Kennedy's neck and went into Governor Connally's chest, went through his wrist, and embedded itself in the Governor's thigh. If so, this bullet traversed 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, and approximately 15 inches of muscle tissue, struck a necktie knot, removed 4 inches of rib, and shattered a radius bone. The bullet was found on a gurney in the corridor at Parkland Memorial Hospital after the assassination. The Warren Commission found that this gurney was the one that had borne Governor Connally. This bullet became a key exhibit for the Commission. Its copper jacket was completely intact. While the bullet's nose appeared normal, the tail was compressed laterally on one side.

Or according to Oliver Stone:

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 4:40 pm
anon for this wrote:
Thanks for the explanation. I see that Arlen Specter was on the Warren Commission.

Did you think the documents released earlier this year offered any new insights?

Specter was also a US Senator from Pennsylvania, mostly as a Republican. AND he sat on the Judiciary Committee during the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings. The guy got around.

SuperWify

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 4:43 pm
Anastasia Romanoff survived... not

Saadam Hussein is alive... not

The Illuminati controls the government ... not

Bush caused the 9/11 attack’s... not

Helbrans did not drown... maybe

Queen Elizabeth was a man... maybe

Hilter ysh survived and had a child... gd I hope not!

I’m sure I’ll think of more.

anon for this

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 4:53 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Specter was also a US Senator from Pennsylvania, mostly as a Republican. AND he sat on the Judiciary Committee during the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings. The guy got around.

He sure did! I'd forgotten that he switched parties, twice. I found an article from 2009 quoting Michael Steele, who strongly criticized him for switching (in retrospect sort of ironic).

causemommysaid

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 5:32 pm
American intelligence knew about 9/11 in some way before it happened

Someone set up Yigal Amir.
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics