Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Anyone order wigs from china?

blueberrybear

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 1:13 pm
Has anyone ordered a wig from china? I was just wondering what the risks are? How do you know if they're really kosher (not Indian hair)? Please share your experience. I would love a new sheitel but I can't afford to spend $1,000 so I was looking for another option. Thanks

thanks

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 1:34 pm
I ordered one, and I'm very happy with it. Someone in my neighborhood has the caps for sizing and color samples. Im blonde, and the color came out great. I used 3 colors, and added streaks of a forth color. (my sheitel matcher added some rooting, but wanted even necessary.)

allcuteonesrtak

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 2:07 pm
thanks wrote:
I ordered one, and I'm very happy with it. Someone in my neighborhood has the caps for sizing and color samples. Im blonde, and the color came out great. I used 3 colors, and added streaks of a forth color. (my sheitel matcher added some rooting, but wanted even necessary.)

For blonde?! That's a first! Can u post a pic?

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 2:09 pm
Indian hair is way more expensive, because the texture is much more like European.

Chinese hair is much more silky-straight, and a bit thicker.

blueberrybear

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 5:14 pm
Thanks for the response. Where exactly did you order from? Can you post a link? Did the cap run big? small? I would also like to see a photo if you can post one.

amother1223

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 8:56 pm
following

blueberrybear

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 11:20 pm
Also, I'm not really looking to buy Chinese hair. Some of the Chinese companies claim to have kosher European hair.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels