Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Do you work two at home jobs? How do you do it?

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Oct 31 2018, 9:31 am
I work from home at the present time. I would love to be able to do two jobs at home, as the job I have now makes ok money but if I would be able to make more, that would obviously be much better.

So, do any of you ladies do that? And if yes, who two jobs are you able to do together? And I meant during the same times during the day, not one during the morning and one at night. I can not work at night (ive tried it and it is not good for me for many reasons)

TwinsMommy

Post Wed, Oct 31 2018, 9:52 am
well I have and I do but never at the same time--- not sure how that would accomplish anything. If I'm in business mode for one business I'm at that hour ignoring other commitments and vice versa. And nothing I do is full time--- all part time, set my own hours stuff.

amother
Magenta

Post Wed, Oct 31 2018, 9:55 am
TwinsMommy wrote:
well I have and I do but never at the same time--- not sure how that would accomplish anything. If I'm in business mode for one business I'm at that hour ignoring other commitments and vice versa. And nothing I do is full time--- all part time, set my own hours stuff.

Same

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Oct 31 2018, 9:59 am
I freelance, so I’m constantly working on two or more jobs at any given time. But like TwinsMommy, it’s all make-my-own-hours work and I do end up working at all hours. That’s the trade-off: I get to be home with my baby, do my laundry and cooking and errands during the day, but every “spare” minute is a work minute. Works for me but doesn’t work for everyone.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers