Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Help me use sapphire points for hotel NYC

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Oct 31 2018, 4:05 pm
DH and I really need to get away. We are thinking of a NYC trip. DH has been begging to go away for a while but hotels make me queasy. Has anyone stayed in a NYC hotel recently that they would recommend? Do any areas of the city have minyanim for shacharis? Thanks for your help!

doctorima

Post Wed, Oct 31 2018, 4:13 pm
There are many shacharis minyanim in NYC. There are several options in Midtown, where many of the hotels are located. Check out Chabad of Midtown and a few other Chabads in the area.

The Upper West Side is very residential, and has a number of local shuls, and there are also options on the Upper East Side and Lowest East Side, but your best bet is probably Midtown.

As for hotels, I haven't stayed in the city in many years, but if you check TripAdvisor (https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g60763-New_York_City_New_York-Hotels.html) and choose a highly-rated one that fits your budget/Chase point total, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

pesek zman

Post Wed, Oct 31 2018, 4:13 pm
Manhattan has tons of Shuls. Whether midtown or upper west or upper east, you won’t have an issue with that
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics