Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
For those who don’t vaccinate

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Nov 01 2018, 2:29 pm
If you didn’t vaccinate agains mmr in past, WHY?

Did you change your mind now and gave mmr WHY

If you still don’t plan on giving your kids mmr vaccine despite the scare of measles epidemic WHY

Please tell me why

If you interested I used to be pro vaxx until my son got severe allergic reaction to a vaccine ( not mmr) then I started to look into it closely and open my eyes that side effects are scary. Which of the two evils less evil? I am confused I fear the measles and I fear vaccine

Why does it seem like vaccine sideeffect are same as measles illness itself?

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Nov 01 2018, 3:01 pm
How serious was the side effect?

DD had a bad reaction to the Pertussis vaccine. Not the first one, but the second one. Her arm swelled up, she had a slight fever, and she screamed bloody murder for 36 hours straight. After that, she was fine. The doctor said not to give it to her any more, so we just did the rest of her vaccines, and spaced them out.

We also had them in singles instead of compounded. You have to order ahead and have a pharmacy make them up for you, and it costs more, but you can really monitor the reactions that way.

B'H, we haven't had any troubles at all since.

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Nov 01 2018, 3:07 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
How serious was the side effect?

DD had a bad reaction to the Pertussis vaccine. Not the first one, but the second one. Her arm swelled up, she had a slight fever, and she screamed bloody murder for 36 hours straight. After that, she was fine. The doctor said not to give it to her any more, so we just did the rest of her vaccines, and spaced them out.

We also had them in singles instead of compounded. You have to order ahead and have a pharmacy make them up for you, and it costs more, but you can really monitor the reactions that way.

B'H, we haven't had any troubles at all since.

It started out with blistering hives all over his body head to toe. I was giving him Benadryl. Then after few hours his entire body swell up and his hands were very stiff. He needed nebulizer and steroids in ER
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics