Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Why don't you vax?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Why don't you vax all your children?
Immunocompromised  
 2%  [ 1 ]
Experienced bad vaccine reaction, stopped  
 37%  [ 13 ]
In the scientific /medical field professionally, this is my opinion  
 5%  [ 2 ]
Someone convinced me, I did research, stopped  
 5%  [ 2 ]
All my friends are not  
 2%  [ 1 ]
Poor health overall, vaccines complicate or worsen  
 5%  [ 2 ]
Auto-immune issues, they don't work  
 2%  [ 1 ]
I think they are bad for you, so why would I?  
 2%  [ 1 ]
I vax everyone except for one child specifically  
 2%  [ 1 ]
I was aware of the debate, did research  
 31%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 35

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, Nov 01 2018, 7:32 pm
amother wrote:
Do you want death certificates from all the people who died during WWI and WWII,

Records were kept. Everyone is accounted for. Every death is documented.

keym

Post Thu, Nov 01 2018, 7:35 pm
amother wrote:

Absolutely not true.
In the camps, maybe. But not those killed or torched in villages, those who starved to death.
There are people who 70 years ago, still never heard confirmation that their loved ones were killed.

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, Nov 01 2018, 7:54 pm
amother wrote:

And records were kept for childhoods death too. \

nchr

Post Thu, Nov 01 2018, 8:36 pm
amother wrote:
But without documentation how am I supposed to believe you? Anyone can say anything, and without evidence anything goes....
Can you provide us with the death certificates? That should at least state their ages at death. Then I might consider believing your statements.

This statement is so disturbing. Why would you ask someone to provide a death certificate from a relative who died approximately 100 years ago? How could you even access that? Pay thousands of dollars for a company to research that? Furthermore, you cannot deny the fact that modern medicine has decreased the amount of childhood deaths and has lengthened all lives in general. Once upon a time, children dying was a reality many parents dealt with those days: dying of vaccine preventable illnesses, dying of illnesses we treat with antibiotics today, dying of infections, dying of allergic reactions, dying of medical conditions we can treat, dying of dehydration, etc.

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Nov 01 2018, 9:20 pm
She lost 6 out of 10 children to childhood diseases. From 4 who reached adulthood my gmom was the only one who survived ww2. Most of her siblings were young when they died babies/toddlers. My gmom was youngest so she didnt remember them but She remembers one child that was already older she was 9 & didn't wake up. My gmom didn't let anyone give this name, even if she was named after her gmom. It was a normal thing those days that when a mom gave birth to a baby she didn't know if she or baby will survive.

Her mom was deadly sick when she had the typhus & a name was added to her as well.
I did see her kever last yr when I went to that town. Her hub who managed to get to kever yisroel right before deportation I saw where he is buried but they didnt have time to put metzeiva....they fast buried 8 pple who died that night together before they were deported next day.

I have many interesting stories in my life to share, but if people don't believe me....whats the point.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Nov 01 2018, 11:32 pm
amother wrote:

Notnevery death was accounted for. The ones randomly shot on the streets, or beaten to death, or......were not as meticulously recorded as those who died in the camps.

amother
Teal

Post Fri, Nov 02 2018, 12:00 am
amother wrote:
OmG. Boys with mumps had fertility issues

Education my dear. If he gets the mumps BEFORE puberty, you won’t have fertility issues (related to this disease). If he gets the mumps AFTER hitting puberty, it can hurt his fertility. My brother is STERILE after contracting the mumps at age 24. And he was vaccinated.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics