Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO day trip ideas w my 10 son for tuesday

Pooh

Post Thu, Nov 01 2018, 10:14 pm
He’s off from school and we want to do something together for special time. What are some cool things you have done with boys his age or places you visited that were fun that you recommend?
He likes activities like rock climbing and such (last year we did ice skating)
He Hates bowling
We only have from 9:10-1:50 cuz I’d have to pick up my daughter at 2
We may have the toddler with us for the day but I’m trying to arrange for her to stay w someone so it’s really just us
I thought of the museum of illusions but idk if the trip back and forth will take too much of our time.
We are working on building our relationship so it has to be something that I’m included in so we can bond and not me just babysitting him somewhere while he’s bored alone. (So rock climbing doesn’t work for obvious reasons)
Tia

little neshamala

Post Thu, Nov 01 2018, 10:41 pm
Would he enjoy painting ceramics? Like color me mine? I find it helps people talk to each other...it just comes naturally as you paint. He can paint a boyish sign for his room, or a personal cereal bowl or character figure whatever...

rachelmom1

Post Fri, Nov 02 2018, 9:47 am
I've done mini-golf or a golf driving range. Arcades places. Escape the room?

doctorima

Post Fri, Nov 02 2018, 10:05 am
Spyscape would be great for a boy that age, or possibly Gulliver's Gate. There are kosher food options near both. In the winter, snowtubing is great for that age, but it's a little too early for that. If he likes sports, you could check if there are stadium tours at Metlife, Yankee's, or Citi Field available that day. There's also the indoor ropes course at the Palisades Mall, which also has a Dave and Busters.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries