Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
ISO Instagram links of frum kitchen/home decorators
1  2  Next

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 1:43 pm
Looking for Instagram links of frum kitchen/home decorators.

Or, anyone willing to post photos of recently installed well decorated smallish Traditional or Transitional Kosher Kitchens, with comments about what works and what doesnt work (this thread is anon)?

I badly need inspiration. My space is about 10' X 10' with U layout. Im considering 2 corner sinks.

TIA

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 2:11 pm
Check out houzz.com

Corner sinks are great. Love them.

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 2:13 pm
Id love to see what frum women are doing decorating-wise.

Can I have links to Instagram accounts of desirable frum kitchen and home decorators?

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 2:21 pm
following too. I will be redoing my kitchen soon and would love some nice practical and pretty ideas.

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 2:29 pm
I changed Subject so bumping

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 2:31 pm
kitchens by mindy

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 2:35 pm
Devory Friedman
Rz interior
Herschkowitz kitchens
Miriam Lichtenstein

Not sure spelling of these names but those are a few I followed while doing my kitchen.
There are so many more but my head isn’t in memory mode right now🙂

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 2:35 pm
HonesttoGod wrote:
kitchens by mindy

Thanks, it seems the kitchens she does are beautiful and huge.

http://kitchensbymindy.com/portfolio/

Id like some Instagram accts or websites of frum decorators who design smallish kitchens too.

rgr

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 2:57 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks, it seems the kitchens she does are beautiful and huge.

http://kitchensbymindy.com/portfolio/

Id like some Instagram accts or websites of frum decorators who design smallish kitchens too.

She actually just featured in her stories a small kitchen she is redoing. He Instagram name is @designermindy

Last edited by rgr on Tue, Oct 30 2018, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

rgr

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 2:59 pm
@gittybergerhome is a good idea for you to check out. She posts pictures of home decoration inspo

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 3:02 pm
rgr wrote:
@gittybergerhome is a good idea for you to check out. She posts pictures of home decoration inspo

Lots of pics very atypical for frum homes, and they arent:

Gitty Berger Home
My artistic inspiration. None of these photos are my work. Credited where author is known.
@gittyberger
instagram.com/gittyberger

I would think if youre doing a small kitchen and the decorator does mostly huge kitchens, youre a "small potato" relative to their big clients, an afterthought and they dont put in as much effort or thought.

There must be decorators who do an equal amount of smallish kitchens and huge kitchens.

But the big kitchens are still a beauty to behold.

tweety1

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 3:04 pm
Exquisitekitchendesign is hershkowitz. Miriam Lichtenstein doesn't have much. I'm following her.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 3:38 pm
Why frum? decor is decor. Just add a second sink

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 2:27 pm
I did my kitchen with a lady who is not frum, but who did the most amazing job!

Last edited by amother on Mon, Nov 23 2020, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Dec 26 2018, 2:06 pm
Anyone know of more Instagram accounts of frum Kitchen Designers, preferably in Brooklyn, who I could use for kitchen design? Preferably those with a leaning to traditional cabinets, because Im not a fan of a modern look, in general, or in the kitchen.

Yes frum, because frum designers do kitchens with two sinks etc, design kitchens that people use a lot, and they have better taste (Yiddishe Taam) in my opinion.

Which kitchen designers come to mind whove done beautiful kitchen design?

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Dec 26 2018, 3:08 pm
amother wrote:
Anyone know of more Instagram accounts of frum Kitchen Designers, preferably in Brooklyn, who I could use for kitchen design? Preferably those with a leaning to traditional cabinets, because Im not a fan of a modern look, in general, or in the kitchen.

Yes frum, because frum designers do kitchens with two sinks etc, design kitchens that people use a lot, and they have better taste (Yiddishe Taam) in my opinion.

Which kitchen designers come to mind whove done beautiful kitchen design?

Just wondering if my kitchen is ugly because it was done with a non frum designer? BTW many many kitchens have two ovens and two sinks these day. The hard part is if you don't have enough space.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Dec 26 2018, 3:30 pm
amother wrote:
Just wondering if my kitchen is ugly because it was done with a non frum designer? BTW many many kitchens have two ovens and two sinks these day. The hard part is if you don't have enough space.

Well this kitchen is stunning (and huuuge).

When did you do this kitchen? I thought most everyone doing kitchens now does "modern" or transitional. Im thrilled to see a stunning kitchen thats totally traditional.

I doubt this kitchen is in Brooklyn, because of the size though.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Dec 26 2018, 3:48 pm
amother wrote:
Well this kitchen is stunning (and huuuge).

When did you do this kitchen? I thought most everyone doing kitchens now does "modern" or transitional. Im thrilled to see a stunning kitchen thats totally traditional.

I doubt this kitchen is in Brooklyn, because of the size though.

I did it around a year ago. Many people are not doing modern kitchens, although you'll have a harder time with a non modern kitchen if you use a frum person because frum designers tend to go more with "what everyone is doing NOW" versus other designers who will ask if you like modern, mediterranean, americana, etc. Not in Brooklyn but you can do something just as nice or nicer in a smaller size.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Dec 26 2018, 4:24 pm
amother wrote:
I did it around a year ago. Many people are not doing modern kitchens, although you'll have a harder time with a non modern kitchen if you use a frum person because frum designers tend to go more with "what everyone is doing NOW" versus other designers who will ask if you like modern, mediterranean, americana, etc. Not in Brooklyn but you can do something just as nice or nicer in a smaller size.

I agree, that frum people do mostly the same.

What were your sources of inspiration, being that you like traditional, and so do I?

You have any designers whose Instagram accounts you followed?

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Dec 26 2018, 4:33 pm
Check on Houzz
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics