Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Did u buy a miri for $1600?

tsc3

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 2:35 pm
Would like to know how u like it, how long u have it for? Anything else I should know?
Thanks.

serenity8843

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 5:55 pm
I did, for $1400. I’m happy with my wig though to be brutally honest, I really miss my hair...shaitels are overrated. I’ve been married for a year and have had a hard time adjusting to covering my hair. Just ranting now.
Anyways, my Miri was a surprise from my mother. My parents came to NY for Memorial Day weekend on a whim and my mother called me up and said I should meet her in boro park cuz she’s buying me a new wig. We went to Miri and Miri herself cut the wig. It’s holding up pretty well though I find that the style falls pretty fast and it get knotty by my neck. My Shevys do that as well so I’m wondering if it’s simething that I’m doing wrong. Anyways, good luck!

London wife

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 6:48 pm
Really not happy with my miri, have sent it back twice to Miri to redye as it loses its colour pretty quick.
Took it to a professional wig stylist who told me the hairs are extremely inferior and have been treated with too many chemicals and stuff thats why the hairs cannot absorb the dye.
Would advise you to check the wig by zn independent wig stylist or go for a Michal - really pleased - great quality
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels