Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Waking each other up

smile

Post Sun, Jun 26 2005, 3:34 pm
I have a 2 and a 1 year old girls. For the moment they each have their own room and sleep with the door closed. But they still manage to wake each other up if one is screaming for a long time. I thought it was time to put them together in one room that they get used to noises and be able to sleep through. We tried it and it didn't work. they kept on crying and making each other scared Twisted Evil with it. so we put them again in their own rooms. Any idea how to help them to sleep with noises or each other. even if we leave the door open when we put them to bed they scream because they are so used to have all their ritual how to sleep. But I find they have to learn to be able to sleep with noises other wise they will have it always hard.
any tips and advices. Idea

IndyMom

Post Sun, Jun 26 2005, 4:31 pm
Perhaps just give it a little more time. We put our two boys together at about the same ages as you are doing - but our 2 year old was in a toddler bed adn would coem to our bed everynight at some point. Also, our 1 year old slept through the night at that age. Perhaps wait until one of them at least is sleeping through the night the majority of the week.

smile

Post Sun, Jun 26 2005, 4:47 pm
They cry when we put them to bed and not in the middle of the night. The only problem aswell is that they wake up in the middle of the night and talk or play with themself. so it is not crying but it might still wake the other one up if she is talking.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics