Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
This has become a mental health concern. Antivaxers
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 4:39 am
I am not trying to convince anyone of anything, but I do believe there are 2 sides to the story. Most of the screaming and yelling is coming from ppl who don't have real information either way. I will tell you that my own baby had a known but not common reaction to the mmr where the vaccine triggers an autoimmune response by the body to destroy its own platelets. (ITP). My baby's platelets went down to nearly nothing. There is a serious danger or internal bleeding or chv'sh death in cases of head injury when this happens (rare but possible). There is no cure, but in most cases it eventually goes away. After this, and other kinds of stories (like about sids from the dtp) I definitely hear more reason not to vaccinate. I don't know how people can be so sure that their way is right. Its not black and white.

enjoying kids

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 10:59 am
I believe people should have the right to make an informed decision about whether their particular child, based on family history, is likely to react poorly to a vaccine. However, the responsible thing to do would thrn be to keep the child home during an outbreak.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries