Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Let's get stronger, ladies!!!!
Previous  1  2  3

InnerMe

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 9:22 am
Rappel wrote:
Witch check-in before Shabbat:

Wednesday - yoga class! And my body didn't hurt anymore when I'd lie down in corpse pose.

Thursday: Hauling rocks. Literally. I did only nice half a wheelbarrow's with by the end, but it made me wonder if I can use that as a benchmark...

Hey rappel! Doin' good!!!
I love the corpse pose! That's my absolute favorite.. I mean, just lying there like your dead, what could be better? LOL

I struggle with the downward dog, my hands get all the weight and they start hurting from the strain. I know I'm supposed somehow distribute my weight between the fingers.. but I'm not getting the handle just yet.

It's also becoming a little too fast paced for me. She switches between downward dog, then plank, then cobra etc too fast. I'm like "Wait!! I can't do this so fast!"

But I'm really proud of myself for keeping at it so far. Today was day 8. It was 18 min. By day 30 it's 30 min... making progress!! Smile

Keep it up y'all! Shabbat Shalom! At least shabbos we get some rest LOL

InnerMe

Post Wed, Oct 31 2018, 10:05 am
How's it goin' ladies??

I've been really commited to the yoga practice, and I'm up to day 13!!! Yay me!!!!
Tomorrow will be 2 weeks! I really find myself getting better at it.

Like downward dog, doesn't make my breath ragged after a second and I can hold it for a little longer.

I'm still at it with the stairs, though for the life of mine I can't figure out why I'm still panting after 2 flights. But I guess slow and steady and all that.

What's doing with my strength training buddies?
How's the going going?

InnerMe

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 3:01 pm
Hi all!
Am I the only one left in this support group?
Did everyone chicken out, or is everyone too busy doing exercise to update us.. LOL
Anyhow I don't have a problem talking to myself. Tongue Out
So.. today I did day 16. I had missed on Friday because I was away, and just didn't fit it in. I really feel I'm getting better at it. I can stretch more than when I began! Yay me!!!
Still at it with the stairs. It's becoming automatic that I make my way to the stairs instead of the elevator! Progress! Hooray!
Wanted to go biking last week but dh doesn't really have patience.. maybe I'll have to look for another partner.
How's it going for the rest of you??
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise