Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO black pantyliners
Previous  1  2

Amelia Bedelia

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 11:04 am
proudmom8 wrote:
According to a woman from Tahareinu hotline regular white panty liners do not make a woman a nidda. Same as seeing blood on a tissue and not a problem. But as always ask ur lor

Off topic, but can you explain what exactly Tahareinu is? What's their number, and when would I contact them?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 11:07 am
delicious wrote:
I may sound naive...but what are these liners used for? I've seen the sign at the mik saying they were assur..but why?

People who use panty liners may like black ones, just like they like wearing black underwear when tahor to avoid shailos.
Some rabbanim came out against them saying people are using them when they have their period and avoiding confirming their nida status. Which is ridiculous because you and I know that a panty liners cannot hold a flow - we need more protection than that when we have our period or else it would overflow and we'd see it on our body and confirm nida that way.
Glad we don't hold that extra things are assur.

Goodday

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 11:13 am
ra_mom wrote:
What a shame!

Are they to be used while counting? or after? Why should it be assur to use while ur clean?

amother
Seagreen

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 11:18 am
ra_mom wrote:
People who use panty liners may like black ones, just like they like wearing black underwear when tahor to avoid shailos.
Some rabbanim came out against them saying people are using them when they have their period and avoiding confirming their nida status. Which is ridiculous because you and I know that a panty liners cannot hold a flow - we need more protection than that when we have our period or else it would overflow and we'd see it on our body and confirm nida that way.
Glad we don't hold that extra things are assur.

Also, people who want to follow halacha will follow halacha; and people who don't want to follow halacha will find a way not to follow halacha, whether they can use black pantyliners or not. The black pantyliners are there for those who want to follow halacha.

Last edited by amother on Thu, Jul 11 2019, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goodday

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 11:34 am
The reason she wants to use it is not to see the flow of a period? Doesn't sound like that's the case.. It's impossible and can't see how that cannot be assur.. Black pantyliners is very convenient for general use not to notice small staining etc

essie14

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 11:37 am
My kallah teacher gave me a package of black panty liners before my wedding and told me they are the best way to avoid halachic staining issues.
They are available everywhere in Israel. OP, if you know anyone coming from Israel, ask them to pick some up in any pharmacy, makolet, supermarket in a religious area.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 11:44 am
smileforamile wrote:
Also, people who want to follow halacha will follow halacha; and people who don't want to follow halacha will find a way not to follow halacha, whether they can use black pantyliners or not. The black pantyliners are there for those who want to follow halacha.

This 100 times.

amother1223

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 9:34 pm
where can I get these? I've been looking everywhere and can't find them!

amother
Hotpink

Post Thu, Nov 29 2018, 12:04 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Off topic, but can you explain what exactly Tahareinu is? What's their number, and when would I contact them?

Their website is Torathamishpacha.org. Its an organization that has a hotline to answer questions on tahara, infertility etc. They are experts in womens health and halacha. I know someone personally who suffered for many years from infertility. She now has children, and openly says Tahreinu
helped them tremendously.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries