Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Silver Spring, MD vs. Bala Cynwyd, PA

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 12:22 am
Can anyone compare/contrast the two communities and places? We are looking to move and researching areas. We want a at least a MO/Yeshivish mix. A few shuls. A great MO school for or DS and DD. A few restaurants and groceries. We are looking to buy a house w yard for around nice $800k in a safe neighborhood.

lkwdgirl

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 5:09 am
I know about both places. I think you would be happier in silver spring. There are places to eat out and at least one large kosher grocery. There’s also a seforim store. The school options in silver spring is also better than in Phili. Hatzlocha in whatever you decide

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 4:30 pm
Op here. Thank you for your reply.

Can you give me an idea how big or small the Bala Cynwyd community is compared to Silver Spring, MD? It sounds like BC is much smaller from the post above. And we really don't want to move to a super small community. We are moving from Los Angeles where we have so much available.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating