Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Will beanie/hat ruin my good wig

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 12:19 pm
so I don't have a designated wig for wearing a beanie in bad weather. if I wear it on my regular full wig will it ruin the hair, long term? anyone have experience with this?

gingertop

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 12:39 pm
It doesn't ruin the hair in my experience. It does flatten and smooth the hair so that it won't look good until it's set again.

lucky14

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 8:16 pm
gingertop wrote:
It doesn't ruin the hair in my experience. It does flatten and smooth the hair so that it won't look good until it's set again.

I agree with this. Except for me it gives me a hat "bump" to my straight sheitel (that is fixed when it's washed and done again. or even just brushing it out can smooth it out sometimes.)

OutATowner

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 8:18 pm
amother wrote:
so I don't have a designated wig for wearing a beanie in bad weather. if I wear it on my regular full wig will it ruin the hair, long term? anyone have experience with this?

Only if it has a pom pom on it.

....just kidding. That was a reference to another thread. I dont think it will ruin it long term, I have friends who regularly wear hats. Just might need to be brushed after from regular hat hair.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics