Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Allergies
Dr Evan Curatolo- pediatric orthopedist Shrewsbury

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Nov 14 2018, 3:24 pm
Hi
We just used this dr. Had a great experience bh. I'm wondering if anyone knows what his billing is like for a follow up in office visit.
My child had a broken foot. We met Dr ih ER. Thankfully my insurance covered that. In my initial call to the office they asked what insurance I had. I'm remiss in not asking whether they are or aren't in network.

At the follow up visit, I saw a big sign about how they are out of network . I do have out of network benefits but the dr can still balance bill me. Really worried. Does anyone know his fees for xrays and exam ?

In general, does anyone know the charge for in office xrays and exams by other orthopedists?

Thanks!

amother
Black

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 7:22 pm
I just know from my experience with his partner Dr. stankovitz when my daughter broke her arm and required surgery in the hospital. Originally when I called their office they said the dont take our insurance (nj family care) but he ended up being the orthopedic surgeon on call at the hospital we went to and he did the surgery for my daughter and then we went to his office for follow ups like 3 or 4 times and they billed her insurance for the visits. The whole thing costed me like $15 I think

Last edited by amother on Tue, Apr 30 2019, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 7:24 pm
Wow, that's great!
I hope I'll be that lucky.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics