Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Relatives of principal have different rules than everyone el

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 2:50 pm
The official policy at my kids school is that anyone not vaccinated needs to be home right now. the school called everyone who does not have record of immunization or vaccination. Principals sister (in our carpool)was chatting with me at pickup time and casually mentioned how horrible the vaccines are and how she's so upset that her older daughter (in a different School) was kicked out for not being vaccinated. I asked her if all her kids are not vaccinated, and she said yes because she is aware of the dangers. Now, I am not very confrontational. But this scares me. I feel she is being irresponsible letting her unvaccinated children be out of the house during an outbreak and putting everyone else in danger. So I said, there are many people who are medically unable to get the shot. They should be the only exceptions. So she said one of her kids has a medical exemption and so therefore all of her kids can get a medical exemption except for it's difficult to get the exemption because a natural dr made up the reason why her daughter is not healthy enough to be getting vaccinations, conventional doctors are scared to give exemptions during a outbreak because they can lose their license. So it sounds like her kids had a made up sickness and a made up medical expemption and a an false exemption for her it her kids. Apparently rules dont apply to the principal's sister. I'm shocked she said this with such confidence and did not try to be quiet about her special treatment. principals sister has three unvaccinated kids in my car pool. My kids are all up to date with their shots. I have not checked my immunity and I am trying to get pregnant. How do I deal with this one?

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 5:40 pm
Well fist off check ur immunity! Before u get pregnant iyh

ra_mom

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 5:45 pm
1. Check your immunity.
2. Is there any way to stop carpooling with them?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics