Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
What is the latest style for chasunah?

milko

Post Fri, Nov 16 2018, 6:26 am
I have a niece's wedding in Israel in a month. I'd like to know if an updo is still nice and up to date.

heidi

Post Fri, Nov 16 2018, 6:29 am
I have never seen an updo at any Israeli wedding I have attended. Charedi or daati leumi. No matter how American they are

essie14

Post Sat, Nov 17 2018, 12:25 pm
I've seen updo wigs at many DL weddings, on the mothers of bride and groom. In my circles in Israel, aunts don't go all out like that.

bamba

Post Sat, Nov 17 2018, 1:18 pm
Depends on the families!
I recently had my nieces wedding in Israel and I did my wig in an “updo” all pinned back kinda ponytail style. It was a fancier wedding and lots of the aunts/cousins were wearing long gowns and had their sheitels done up.
If you will feel comfortable and not out of place then go for it! Maybe do half up?

milko

Post Sat, Nov 17 2018, 6:53 pm
I think I will go for half up. It's quite a fancy affair with lots of Americans being there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels