Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Heeeeeeeeeelp

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 5:52 pm
I don't know what I need, advice, sympathy, hugs, I don't care. But OMG I'm losing my mind completely and totally. I have pink eye and an 8 month old that's going through his clingy phase. Im counting down the seconds till my husband comes home but it's in so so long and I can't anymore! He cries for no reason, my whole body aches, I'm drowning in tea and I'm starving since I don't have the energy to make food. Ahhhhhhhh. At least bedtime is in 40 mins. I can survive til then right?

Frumwithallergies

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 6:08 pm
Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! I would send you food if I knew where you are! Can you make it to a pharmacy to buy the anti-biotic drops? And pick up some nosh at the same time for yourself? Anyone who can send you some soup?

Again, hugs! This too shall pass. I wish I could come and soothe your baby and give you a rest, a hot bowl of thick soup and toasted bread.

CHAYA R

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 10:17 pm
Hugsss!!! Im so sorry. I think I felt like this a week ago when my 8th month old had a virus. I can cry just thinking about it. Was soo overly exhausted. Plus my toddler was also waking up in middle of thr night. Well its a week later and bh im as good as new.... I hope u will feel betteelr soon! It will pass iyh!!!!

cozyblanket

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 11:27 pm
OP, how did bedtime go? Have you started your drops?

I remember I once had strep a week after my baby came home from the NICU. It was way worse than any case of strep I had ever had in the past. I was walking around shaking from the fever and in a lot of pain. BH babies don't get strep! But it was a very long week.

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Nov 19 2018, 8:38 am
Thank you for all the kind words, I really appreciate it. Though bedtime went well, he was up screaming from 3-6 and I have no idea why. One of those weeks Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics