Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Looking for Kosher Exercise Video: Recommendations?

MomMe

Post Mon, Nov 19 2018, 7:13 am
I am looking for a kosher/modest exercise video (dvd, really) to do with my girls at home. I want to do it for the exercise and I want them to be able to do it for the fun and movement. I am okay with something geared toward teens or kids. I just want it to be something I will be comfortable with them seeing and showing to friends.

Any recommendations?

ila

Post Mon, Nov 19 2018, 8:19 am
Shape - I have the adult one dont know if there is another but my teens enjoy it very much

MomMe

Post Mon, Nov 19 2018, 2:26 pm
Thanks. Can you tell me a bit about it? Is it one long workout or are there several? Have you done it? Is it easy to follow?

This is the only one I've heard of, too. Could it be that there is only one?

ila

Post Mon, Nov 19 2018, 6:02 pm
Only know obout this one, it has 4 workouts of 20 min each one, zumba, kickboxing, pilates and cant remember what else, I did it and enjoyed a lot, the only thing is the music thats only one part is jewish and the rest is non jewish music

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Nov 19 2018, 7:32 pm
I enjoy shape and Elana. Shape is easy , 20 minute segments for the days I need to push myself and Elana is 35 minutes more intense.

pushingforward

Post Mon, Nov 19 2018, 8:41 pm
I use Chava Goldmans excercize cd/dvd,its sold in judaica stores

MomMe

Post Wed, Nov 21 2018, 7:41 am
OK, thanks everyone. I think I'll have to go with Shape because you can download it (and I live in Israel, so I don't think these are sold in the Judaica store...).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise