Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Rabbi Handler on Vaccines, Politics and the Autism Holocaust
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Burgundy

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 10:22 am
Rabbi Handler on Vaccines, Politics and the Autism Holocaust

Three years ago I got know a remarkable advocate for medical freedom and vaccination choice. That man was Rabbi William Handler who lives in New York City.

In 2013 there was an outbreak of measles in the Orthodox Jewish community in Brooklyn and pediatricians urged parents to immediately give their children the mumps-measles-rubella (MMR) vaccine to protect them against the disease. The New York Daily News reported at the time that some people linked the MMR to autism. “Some parents, including many religious Jews, shun getting the vaccine, which prevents mumps, measles, and rubella, out of fear it causes autism, said Dr. Yu Shia Lin of Maimonides Medical Center in Borough Park.”

The Wall Street Journal covered the outbreak telling readers that local rabbis and community leaders were urging that children be vaccinated and that any link between the MMR and autism had been “debunked by medical studies.”

Rabbi Handler however cautioned against blindly following the advice to vaccinate against measles in an article in July 2013 in the Jewish Press entitled, “The Measles Scare and CDC Politics.”

Handler had researched the vaccine issue for himself and what he discovered made him question the one-size-fits-every-child vaccination schedule in the U.S. His Jewish Press story was a summary of what he’d learned about vaccines during a five year investigation. Handler wrote about the power and influence that drug companies have over our lawmakers in Washington as well as their control over officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. He cited well-credentialed experts whose studies raised serious concerns about vaccine side effects. He brought up troubling issues like the federal government’s concession of vaccine-induced autism in the case of Hannah Poling in 2008.

Handler’s ending pretty much summarized what U.S. health officials and mainstream medicine are up against:

“Increasing numbers of parents—especially the more educated parents—no longer trust the American government’s public health campaigns.”

I was very excited to see Rabbi Handler’s article, and I was fortunate enough to interview him about what he’d written in July 2013.

My interview with him ended with this ominous statement:

“The people of this country are slowly losing their freedoms, as the Government becomes more and more intrusive, controlling almost every aspect of their lives.”

That was three years ago, before Senate Bill 277 in California removed any religious or philosophical objection to vaccination in that state. There is now growing fear that what happened in California will happen to all Americans through a federally controlled vaccination program. There will be no choice for anyone when it comes to being vaccinated.

I talked with Rabbi Handler recently about medical freedom and religious objection to vaccination. He has his own unique perspective on freedom since he was born during the Holocaust in Nazi occupied Romania.

Handler is very worried about the future as you can see from his responses.

Rabbi Handler:

For the past eight years, under the Obama administration, we have experienced a wholesale transformation of America. This is not the America I remember from the 1950’s. It’s very different.

We are going through a reversal of the American Revolution of 1776—a counterrevolution— a reassertion of aristocratic privilege by our elite classes, a repudiation of George Washington, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin and their colleagues.

Big Business, Big Media, Big Education, Big Finance, Big Government, all of these Big powerful interests are now working together to reverse the American Revolution that gave the power to the American People.

The Donald Trump phenomenon represents a protest by the average middle-class American at the prospect of losing the Constitutional freedoms established by the Founding Fathers of this country; the rights and freedoms their parents fought so hard to preserve and protect.

Today’s elite ruling classes look with contempt on those who live in flyover country, who raise families with children, worship G-D, and struggle to make a living.

Rabbi, why do parents seem to be so willing to give up their rights when it comes to vaccinating their children?
The average parent has neither the time nor the expertise to research and understand the issues surrounding vaccination and CDC mandates. It’s a very complex subject, and even most pediatricians don’t really understand it. They just follow the CDC guidelines and the Standards of Care given to them by their medical organizations.

The fact that the media engages in censorship, misinformation and disinformation on this subject doesn’t help either.

My children and grandchildren are constantly harassed by their pediatricians to “bring the children up to date” on their vaccinations.

I understand that many medical insurance companies give large bonuses to pediatricians for each child who successfully completes the CDC vaccine schedule by two years of age.

However, to be eligible for this per-child bonus, about 65% percent of the children in the pediatric practice must complete the CDC schedule on time. If the 65% threshold is not met by the pediatric practice, the doctor gets nothing. This could add up to hundreds-of-thousands of dollars a year in a busy pediatric practice.

You can understand why many pediatricians refuse to serve parents who do not vaccinate. Their bonuses come first.

What did your experience with the measles outbreak in 2013 teach you about medical freedom?
What we learned from this outbreak was that the CDC will exploit every opportunity to stampede reluctant parents into their vaccine agenda. Fear is an indispensable part of CDC propaganda.

Before the introduction of the MMR vaccine, doctors considered measles a routine childhood disease, best treated with rest and warmth. It was over in two weeks, and the child’s natural immune system was thereafter greatly enhanced.

However, after the introduction of the MMR vaccine, measles suddenly was transformed into a very serious disease, with potentially deadly consequences.

Every year, the CDC tries to stampede the American population into using the ineffective and dangerous flu vaccine by citing the same fake statistic of 36,000 flu casualties.

Flu vaccine damage is the subject of an overwhelming number of lawsuits brought before the U.S Government Vaccine Court, an entity that was established in the 1980’s to award damages to victims of vaccine damage.

The establishment of this government court became necessary when Congress, in 1986, made it illegal to sue vaccine manufacturers and doctors for vaccine damages. Shortly afterward, the CDC tripled the number of mandated vaccinations and the incidence of autism skyrocketed by 1500%.

We are all victimized by the panic propaganda promulgated by the Government.

Do parents have a religious right to object to vaccinating their children? (Leading vaccine promoter Dr. Paul Offit says they don't. In his book, Bad Faith: When Religious Belief Undermines Modern Medicine, Offit said that using a religious exemption was immoral.)
Traditionally, in America, religious rights have been sacred—“Land of the Pilgrim’s pride,”

America was founded to give the Pilgrims from intolerant Europe the opportunity to freely practice their religion. The Quakers, another unconventional religious sect, founded Philadelphia, the city of Brotherly Love, in the colony of Pennsylvania, named after the famous Quaker leader William Penn.

In the 1950’s the Supreme Court recognized the right of the Amish to be exempted from compulsory education laws, because such compulsion would infringe on their religion.

Things are changing. Our First Amendment and Second amendment rights are under vicious attack by liberal forces, some of whom have been appointed to the federal bench.

Parents who fear vaccines are threatened with the expulsion of their children from public schools and colleges. Child abuse agencies even threaten the removal of children from their homes of vaccine dissenters for alleged “child abuse.”

The media, dominated by power of pharmaceutical advertisers, has long demonized such parents as irresponsible, ignorant people who pose a threat to the community.

In April 2015 Robert Kennedy Jr. found himself in a firestorm of criticism because he described the damage from vaccination as ‘a holocaust.’
Kennedy: ‘They get the shot, that night they have a fever of a hundred and three, they go to sleep, and three months later their brain is gone. This is a holocaust, what this is doing to our country.’

Kennedy ended up apologizing for that remark after being attacked from several sides, including all of the major news outlets.

As someone who was born during the Nazi occupation in Europe, how do you feel about his statement?

You need to understand that words are weapons—the mightiest weapons of all. The pen is mightier than the sword. So, when powerful and influential media disparage you, demonize you, and label you, when they suggest that you are a danger to society, watch out. You have been dehumanized, and anything is possible.

That’s what Hitler and the Nazis did to my grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins--sent them to the gas chambers and the ovens. That’s what the communists did to my father-in-law--sent him to the gulags of Siberia to suffer extreme cold and hunger.

There is a holocaust of Autism and auto-immune disease

Webster’s dictionary defines a holocaust as follows: “great or total destruction of life, especially by fire.”

Yes, there is a vaccine-triggered holocaust of autism and autoimmune diseases, like asthma, diabetes, Crohn’s disease, and various forms of ADHD and brain damage.

As one of the last living survivors of Hitler’s Nazi Holocaust, I am outraged that the Anti-Defamation League and other politically-Liberal Jewish organizations have claimed exclusive ownership of this very powerful English word and blocked its use by Autism activists.”

What do you see as the ultimate goal of those who want to take away our medical freedom?
The ultimate goal of the Government/BigPharma Industrial Complex is a society totallydominated by the medical/pharmaceutical establishment, from the cradle to the grave. They are the ultimate drug pushers.

At birth, the newborn’s extremely vulnerable body is immediately subjected to a hepatitis-B shot, an injection that has been shown to cause brain damage in laboratory monkeys.

Just a few months later, that poor child is subjected to a never-ending deluge of toxic injections: MMR, DPT, HEP-B, etc., again and again. Since the poor child has not yet developed a fully-mature immune defense system, is it any wonder then that his health breaks down and he falls prey to disease?

The effect of this assault on the child’s G-D-given immune system is to confuse the system and make it incapable of functioning properly to maintain the body in full health.

What is left is a crippled child who must constantly run to doctors and hospitals—an ideal lifetime customer for the Government/Drug Industry Complex.

There has never been any test of the efficacy and safety of the full vaccine protocol mandated by the CDC.

Obamacare is the culmination of this BigPharma objective, a system that forces everyone to contribute ever-increasing sums of money to the Government/BigPharma Industrial Complex.

Should Clinton be elected, you can be sure that you will lose all your vaccine options, including the right to a religious exemption.

The late Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, founder of the Homefirst clinics in Chicago, wrote that, out of 40,000 children in his four clinics, not one suffered from autism. The Illinois State health officials who visited his clinics were greatly surprised at this unprecedented zero autism rate.

The CDC sees themselves as a military force, conducting a massive war campaign against overwhelming multitudes of potentially-deadly diseases.

The CDC’s war metaphor is dangerous. In war, there are casualties, and collateral damage to innocent civilians. So, the CDC has a cavalier attitude towards children who become casualties in this war against disease.

As the casualties mount, the CDC responds by hiding the body count. It’s almost impossible for independent researchers to get accurate data on the real health consequences of today’s overwhelming vaccine schedule. The CDC guards their data like a top state secret.

To quiet the increasingly loud voices of its critics, the CDC funded 11 million dollars of fraudulent research with Dr. Poul Thorsen, in an effort to show that vaccines have no connection to the autism/autoimmune holocaust. Although Dr. Thorsen was later indicted for stealing one million dollars from the CDC, his fake research is still cited by television and newspaper commentators as proof that the MMR vaccine does not cause autism.

You wrote that the drug industry controls mainstream medicine, our health officials, and major news outlets. How will this situation ever improve? What can ordinary people do to challenge their message?
Right now, powerful forces want to change health care practices in America. If they succeed, we will lose all our rights to choose what kind and how much medical care we receive.

"You can keep your doctor, and you can keep your medical plan (sic).”—It’s already happening under Obamacare. It will get much worse.

We will be subjected to a government/BigPharma dictatorship. The media will be fully censored and government controlled. Doctors will have no say whatever in the protocols and standards of medical care. They will be under the total control of the Government/BigPharma Industrial Complex.

Anne Dachel is Media Editor for Age of Autism.

Posted by Age of Autism on November 02, 2016 at 06:00 AM in Anne Dachel, Current Affairs | Permalink | Comments (32)

Comments
tom
Wow, im speechless, I've been living the autism nightmare for 18 yrs and I've finally found people who know the truth .I've seen through the lies and power struggles of the government entities that dont have to answer to the people and how money is the key to these scum .we have an active collaboration of government entities hiding the truth for profit and it sickens me but more so angers me to no end.
I read a post on here that talked about fighting back against big pharma and the AMA with functional doctors that know the dangers of the poisons fed to our children , great idea but it seems like anyone who gets close to exposing these crimes winds up dead ,imagine that .My biggest fear is people like us will just continue to be labeled as conspiracy nuts who dont agree to government paid scientific evidence.,and the only way it will change is if a president is directly affected by autism or some other vaccine induced disease.The CDC and the FDA must be exposed by truth directly given to the american people not through the state run media we have now,well I guess I wasnt speechless but I want to thank everyone on here for speaking the truth and hope I can learn more from the educated people here
Thank you

Posted by: tom | October 04, 2018 at 07:02 PM

Gary Ogden
David Weiner and Samuel: Thank you very much for your comments. I vaguely knew of Rabbi Handler, but this was posted before I discovered AoA, so I had never read the interview. How right he is.

Posted by: Gary Ogden | October 04, 2018 at 06:53 PM

David Weiner
Samuel,

I agree with you and I have 2 grown daughters who live in Israel. One of them just had her 1st baby.

There is a Google app you can use to translate the article into Hebrew. I just used it to translate the first sentence of the article. See below.

לפני שלוש שנים קיבלתי עו"ד ברור לחופש הרפואי ובחירת החיסונים. האיש הזה היה הרב ויליאם הנדלר המתגורר בניו יורק.

Posted by: David Weiner | October 04, 2018 at 03:40 PM

Samuel
Very important article, I hope someone will translate it to Hebrew because there is the same war going on inIsrael

Posted by: Samuel | October 04, 2018 at 10:04 AM

moishe
Dr Mengele would have no shortage of acomplices today.

Any MD who claims to trust Paul Offit, should demonstarte that by taking 10,000 vaccines in 1 day. Bend over and prove it.

Posted by: moishe | November 07, 2016 at 01:20 PM

5WarVeteran
If you have not figured out by now the elite always does the OPPOSITE of what they say they are doing. They have ALREADY CLEARLY STATED they intend population reduction, BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE.
They injected cancer into us in the 1950s with purposefully contaminated polio vaccines. They actually maimed and killed 49,500 children in India with Boll Gate's polio vaccine. The US Government has paid out over $4 BILLION in vaccine injury claims. The contaminated Flu vaccine made by Baxter Novartis was FORCED on the people of the Ukraine and over 100,000 have died and many still suffer. (look up the Baxter Plague)
The CRIMINALLY WEALTHY Parasitic Elite are realizing they can no longer control us so they intend on killing us in ways that seem legal. Ways they can get away with.

STOP BEING FOOLS.

Posted by: 5WarVeteran | November 07, 2016 at 09:24 AM

Morag MacDonald Lyons
JINGS my dear Rabbi Wiliam Handler
, thank goodness for conscience ,
have you read
No great mischief if they fall by John Mac Leod
I totally agree with your observation of our current circumstanses
we are navigating through very dangerous waters without even being aware of of what we are moving towards,

Posted by: Morag MacDonald Lyons | November 04, 2016 at 04:39 PM

Angus Files
Thanks Rabbi Handler again as I did in 2013.How we wish matters to improve and move on but the ones in control have to much to lose-that being only money. They are not concerned about the health of children only the ill-health and destruction of children not their own so it seems, and the misery they bring on all.

Just grateful to see people such as Rabbi Handler still supporting us for freedom from vaccines, freedom from steroid filled GM food, freedom from un contaminated water and freedom from serfdom -FREEDOM

MMR RIP

Posted by: Angus Files | November 04, 2016 at 04:36 PM

Carolyn M
Leah,

If you are thinking of an automatic weapon when you use the phrase "assault rifle" then you are grossly mistaken regarding the ability of any individual to buy one - an individual cannot just walk into a store and buy one. Purchases of fully automatic weapons are very highly regulated by the federal government. Completing the process takes a great deal of time and money, from what I have read.

A further clarification: a semi-automatic weapon fires one time with one pull of the trigger. A fully automatic weapon is capable of firing multiple times with one pull of the trigger. It is not necessarily easy to convert a semi-automatic weapon into a fully automatic weapon; that frequently takes someone with a great deal of expertise from what I understand.

I would greatly prefer that gun control discussion not take place on this site. Not everyone who reads/comments on this site is in favor of further gun control. It is very likely that the discussion would turn acrimonius and that Age of Autism would lose readership.

Posted by: Carolyn M | November 04, 2016 at 03:46 PM

Birgit Calhoun
When I thought about commenting, I didn't think about addressing what was said about some of our rights. Sorry, but there has not been a vicious attack. When somebody believes that there is a danger coming from guns and wants to reduce the number of guns in the wrong hands, that's not a vicious attack, it's prudent, and Leah, I am glad you said something. Especially with more and more mental illness occurring in these United States and people carelessly talking and threatening and shooting the discussion about guns fits right into the Age of Autism. Unfortunately there are kids who are autistic who are also violent and who should not have guns. Sorry, but a discussion about the Second Amendment is not out of place. And I have not heard any vicious attacks on it.

Posted by: Birgit Calhoun | November 04, 2016 at 01:02 PM

Linda1
Really Leah?

That's what you got out of this is that we're too concerned about the 2nd amendment? Guns? How about syringes?

Posted by: Linda1 | November 04, 2016 at 10:59 AM

Leah
I think this was a very interesting discussion about vaccinations which we need a lot more of. But what a spiritual leader! Whenever I hear about our second amendment rights being in danger, I get suspicious. We have nothing but second amendment rights, and more guns than any place, certainly any developed nation, on the planet. Do we really need the right to buy assault rifles that local policemen have to face? How about convicted wife abusers? They surely need their rights protected. He says this isn't the same country as it was in the 1950s. It isn't. Parents didn't need to wonder if their kids would get shot in English class.
Republicans have been more the party of big business than democrats. To pretend otherwise is absurd. They surely lick the NRAs boots on a daily basis. Thanks for your insights on vaccinations, but this guy has some issues himself.
Posted by: Leah | November 04, 2016 at 09:49 AM

Daniel
What a nice and well written article.
While my family and I continue to rely on our religious exemption to avoid these dangerous and likely unnecessary vaccines, I watch our freedoms crumble and wonder how long We can hold off the tide.
There is a second layer to this onion, and while religious exemption in title is in general milk for babes, there is a meat portion that is only spoken at a low breath.
Rudolf Steiner wrote 100 years ago that vaccines in the future would serve a much more dynamic purpose. He warned that the ability would exist to "turn off switches" to use vaccine as a vector to manipulate.
Manly Palmer hall, A great philosopher in recent history and founder of the philosophical research society in California also warned That vaccines should be avoided if possible, and cautions that there is a yet seen affect in the endocrine system.
My point is that in the view of the silent few is a much larger objection yet to be discussed In the public forum.
This IS to my understanding, what constitutes a religious exemption. Spiritual enlightenment, depending on who you ask could be philosophical or religious.
This is and must be kept sacred.
Please don't back us into a corner.

Posted by: Daniel | November 03, 2016 at 09:40 PM

Birgit Calhoun
Also, voters need to realize that Supreme Court appointments do make a difference. Get informed in who would be appointing whom before you cast your ballot. The judges need to know what they are judging one. Those judges need to know something about scientific detail. They need to really know what really happened in Bruewitz v. Wyeth. You cannot blame just dumb voters. You then also have to blame the current lamentable state of American education.
Posted by: Birgit Calhoun | November 03, 2016 at 02:37 PM

Birgit Calhoun
The problem is not so much what Obama knows. I don't believe he is knowledgeable in that subject. The term Obamacare is in my book a derogatory term. He does not know the ins-and-outs of healthcare. But I also know that the political forces behind the final product were pretty much forced by insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies onto some really incompetent people in Congress. There were plenty of reasonable voices that objected to this plan. Any other plan most likely would not have passed because corporate America has too much power to have accepted anything resembling a single payer plan. This plan suited those corporate entities, insurance and pharmaceutical companies and that's why it passed. I do not believe that Obama was totally unencumbered by Chicago politics, namely certain powerful families that supported him when he first became President. He, too, had to answer to those corporate interests. I am saying that, in order to pass any plan, it had to be agreeable to an increasingly ugly relationship between corporations and most of the political apparatus. The decision by an increasingly activist Supreme Court that allowed Citizens United to be ruled on the way it was, was not ruled by democrats. The majority was appointed by Republicans. It was a decision by people who are strongly in favor of corporate America to become more and more powerful. You may want to research who was, as an individual, responsible for for Citizens United as well as the decision regarding Bruesewitz v. Wyeth. I am not going to name this very greedy unethical woman lawyer person here. You need to find out yourself.

Posted by: Birgit Calhoun | November 03, 2016 at 01:41 PM

John James
Great information!
Posted by: John James | November 03, 2016 at 09:39 AM

A Democrat voting for Trump
Thank you Rabbi for using the word holocaust. It is a holocaust.

Posted by: A Democrat voting for Trump | November 02, 2016 at 11:18 PM

Jeanne J
I also agree that this was a wonderful interview. I am always amazed by the variety of people who have "come out of the matrix" and clearly see the dangers in continuing to believe that 20th century doctor/patient relationships and medical practices have continued in the 21st century. This is one of the reasons why we have to look at medical insurance differently. Most DAN, integrative medicines and functional medicine practitioners, don't accept medical insurance. Doctors are penalized by insurance companies when they spend "too much" time with a patient. For these doctors to really support your overall health, they have to take the time to actually talk with their patients. Also, the type of lab work that looks at biomarkers, and metabolic function is not generally done by your LabCorps or QuestLabs that insurance covers. So, having some form of pre-tax medical spending account or non-insurance based medical account is becoming the better way to see a doctor who can actually support your health.

Posted by: Jeanne J | November 02, 2016 at 10:47 PM

Bob Moffit
@ Brigit .. regarding your comment on the affordable care act (ACA):

"This legislation was a compromise with a very obstreperous Congress. This legislation would look quite different if different people had had a part in the act, and much of the negative part was not done by Obama or the democratic party."

Really?

With all due respect .. the Affordable Care Act did NOT pass as a "compromise with a very obstreperous Congress" .. as evidenced by MIT economics professor Jonathan Gruber .. a self-described architect of Obamacare (ACA) who was widely quoted THANKING the .. "stupidity of the American voter for passing President Obama's signature legislation".

Apparently .. Obama himself did NOT understand the consequences of HIS legislation .. or .. he deliberately LIED .. while promising that "stupid American voter" .. they could "keep their doctor" .. as well as .. "keep their insurance coverage".

It is quite a stretch to believe our President, the Democratic Party .. without a single Republican vote .. and Professor Gruber .. had absolutely nothing to do with the "negative parts" of the Affordable Care Act.

Posted by: Bob Moffit | November 02, 2016 at 08:07 PM

Laura Hayes
THANK YOU, Anne and Rabbi Handler! Excellent interview!

Found this pertinent meme someone made regarding the ending of my most-recent article:

https://www.facebook.com/VaxXe.....eater

Here's the link for the article in case anyone missed it:

Vaccines: Elimination Mandatory!

http://www.ageofautism.com/201.....#more

Also, in my introductory comments before the Vaxxed screening in Roseville, CA on 8-1-16, I called the Vaccine Holocaust for what it is, and defined it for those in the audience:

Introductory Comments by Laura Hayes before Vaxxed screening in Roseville, CA
on 8-1-16

http://www.ageofautism.com/201.....#more

Posted by: Laura Hayes | November 02, 2016 at 06:51 PM

Birgit Calhoun
It is hard to comment on this article because nothing needs to be added here. All that needed to be said is already there.

However, commenting on some of the comments, I do not agree that everything is the fault of Obamacare aka the affordable care act. This legislation was a compromise with a very obstreperous Congress. This legislation would look quite different if different people had had a part in the act, and much of the negative part was not done by Obama or the democratic party. There is absolutely nothing right about the current plan, in my opinion, because it is still not a single payer plan.

I am sure I am annoying people here with this statement, but Donald Trump's version of healthcare with a health savings account is in my view a lot worse than Obamacare, if not the worst solution to that problem.

A plan with only one health administration and only maybe 2 or 3 insurance companies is a better plan because it has the advantage of one entity being able to negotiate drug prices, and even for vaccines there would only be one entity that would need to be approached about things relating to vaccines. I do not want to be told that I need my flu shot. For me that would be a health hazard, but as long as there are a multitude of actors (as is the case right now) trying to get me to medicate, I object. I also don't like fluoride in my drinking water. And that also was not caused by Obamacare. I don't like to see everything be measured by the same yardstick. And as long as corporations are persons (as in Citizens United) nothing that government does will make a difference.

Posted by: Birgit Calhoun | November 02, 2016 at 05:34 PM

annie
Thank you Rabbi and thank you Ms Dachel!!!

Posted by: annie | November 02, 2016 at 04:12 PM

Tony Bateson
Hoping for vaccine sceptics to one day be in government in the USA we might start to think that honesty and truthfulness might come back into medicine. It surely needs to as the damage done as a result of corrupt industry behaviour is vast. If you are a believer in Pareto's Law for every child damaged to the extent of being incapacitated there are four others whose harm has simply caused them disadvantage. The numbers must far exceed any possible group that might claim their life or wellbeing had been saved by vaccination. Even utilitarian aims could not possibly be met by a system that turns one in fifty or sixty into a burden on the state.

Tony Bateson, Oxford UK

Posted by: Tony Bateson | November 02, 2016 at 02:14 PM

go Trump
Well written article... The Bill of Rights is simply the "Bill of Suggestions" to HRC.

Vioxx was once considered "safe and effective" of course it was replaced by the HPV - Help Pay for Vioxx vaccine which has done just about the same amount of damage.

Not sure if Trump with play the "vaccine card" or not... a bit dangerous to do so, but I would look for a Presidential Executive order to end vaccine mandates on Day 1 or 2 in January.

Posted by: go Trump | November 02, 2016 at 01:51 PM

Christina Waldman
The brain and body inflammation associated with autism and other vaccine damage (allergic, auto-immune) IS a fire within, a holocaust. Maybe we should just keep using that word, whether the controlled media likes it or not. Thank you, Rabbi Handler.

Posted by: Christina Waldman | November 02, 2016 at 01:39 PM

Jenny
This was an excellent article!

Posted by: Jenny | November 02, 2016 at 10:27 AM

Gary Ogden
Bob Moffit: Funny, I've always considered myself a citizen, as that was what they taught back in the dinosaur age of the '50's (I still have the Boy Scout guide to the Citizenship merit badge). I've only been a stakeholder when I've built fences, which I have, both wooden and barbed-wire. Doubt any of those clowns at DHHS have ever built a fence, so they know not the meaning of the terminology they use.

Posted by: Gary Ogden | November 02, 2016 at 10:11 AM

Gary Ogden
Brilliant man! Thank you so much for this interview, Anne. He understands with great depth the danger we are facing. I've never voted for a Republican for president in my life (since the '72 election), but Trump, as awful as he is in some ways, is the only one who is not part of this cabal, and he is getting my vote.

Posted by: Gary Ogden | November 02, 2016 at 10:03 AM

John Stone
I fear Rabbi Handler sees and understands the historical forces only too well both with intellectual grasp and deep personal experience. When he first spoke in the Jewish press in 2013 he was of course immediately attacked by the emergent surreptitious industry front woman Dorit Rubenstein Reiss - my own comments were mysteriously taken down, though my claims were well documented. This is how things go - Reiss has been queening it ever since while pretending to be an ordinary parent at the same time. Now we see the NYU meeting on vaccine exemptions coming, headed by the witless Dr Pan, the fanatical "10,000 vaccine" Prof Offit, industry string-alongs Caplan and Reiss. None of these people has anything remotely sensible to say on close intellectual examination. But they've got their foot in the door and they are not going away.

The world must listen finally to Rabbi Handler.

Posted by: John Stone | November 02, 2016 at 09:19 AM

Sharon DeNunzio
What an amazing interview with Rabbi Handler.

At the same time that this storm of conventional Big Medicine/Big Pharma proceeds in its domination path, an alternative medical path has been rising in its own revolution: Functional Medicine. Functional Medicine is the medicine of WHY. It analyzes for ROOT CAUSE rather than providing a label and prescribing an Rx medication to manage disease symptoms. Doctors treat the body as a holistic system, not as a single part that is malfunctioning. Functional Medicine is behind the movement of Food as Medicine, lifestyle changes, Paleo diet trend, fixing Leaky Gut, gluten-dairy-free trend, Burst-fit training, kundalini yoga, sleep modifications, etc. Conventional medical doctors who have the courage to realize that they are not helping their patients in the conventional model take the time and expense to get re-trained under the Institute of Functional Medicine or through some of the other FM Training programs like those of Chris Kresser or Dr. Dan Kalish. Some of the top names of Functional MDs include best-seller authors, practitioners, and Summit Hosts Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Josh Axe, Dr. Kelly Brogan, Dr. Tom O'Bryan, Dr. David Perlmutter, Dr. Amy Myers -- just to name a few.

And of course there are many functional MDs who are greatly improving symptoms and functioning of autism spectrum children and others who are vaccine-injured. I encourage everyone to learn more about Functional Medicine and help in the evolution of our corrupt conventional medical system to transform into the FM approach. After all, if consumers stop demanding the services of conventional MDs and flock to functional MDs instead, we will create the help revolution of our medical care through our actions.

Posted by: Sharon DeNunzio | November 02,

https://www.ageofautism.com/20......html

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 10:37 am
One commenter mentions population reduction, and that’s what it’ll ultimately be. Survival of the fittest.

Unfortunately the victims will be children of the ones who are “too smart” to vaccinate.

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 10:41 am
Lol. I can’t get through the whole thing. But the part that made me laugh the most was this:

“More parents are choosing not to vaccinate. Specifically the more educated parents.”

amother
Burgundy

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 10:46 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
Lol. I can’t get through the whole thing. But the part that made me laugh the most was this:

“More parents are choosing not to vaccinate. Specifically the more educated parents.”

It's kinda true. In CA it's the most educated and wealthiest areas that have the lowest vaccination rates. Stay at home moms with degrees and time can do research and have the income to pay for a doctor that supports their decision. Harried frum moms from lakewood, less so....just comparing random.demographics Smile

Zehava

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 10:49 am
He got me at the autism reference that has been debunked so many times

mommyla

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 10:49 am
Okay, calling any vaccine issue a "holocaust" has GOT to stop. I'm sure most people would rather all of their kids have autism than be tortured and gassed. JUST STOP. From both sides!

- a deeply offended grandchild of Holocaust survivors (who doesn't get offended easily)

amother
Burgundy

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 10:53 am
amother wrote:
One commenter mentions population reduction, and that’s what it’ll ultimately be. Survival of the fittest.

Unfortunately the victims will be children of the ones who are “too smart” to vaccinate.

On the contrary, if non vaxing families weren't too scared to come out of the woodwork because of the hysterical, irrational mentality of the frum community, you'd be struck by how healthy their nonvaxxed kids are. I wish the Rabbanim would advise families to stop loading their kinderlach with cheap, disgusting nosh and start giving a darn about supporting their overall health and immune systems with nutrition! Nah, wait till after Chanukah...you have the MMR and faxed up the wazoo so you're safe to start fressing those donuts! 🤣

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 10:59 am
[quote="mommy3b2c"]Lol. I can’t get through the whole thing. But the part that made me laugh the most was this:

“More parents are choosing not to vaccinate. Specifically the more educated parents.”[/quote

It's a very long piece and unless you are referring to something else, what he actually said was:

"increasing numbers of parents—especially the more educated parents—no longer trust the American government’s public health campaigns.”

This is actually a true statement. Overwhelmingly, the parents that vax are simply following the cdc. Fine- but they are doing very little independent research. The parents that choose not to vax, often make that decision reluctantly after extensive research.

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 10:59 am
amother wrote:
It's kinda true. In CA it's the most educated and wealthiest areas that have the lowest vaccination rates. Stay at home moms with degrees and time can do research and have the income to pay for a doctor that supports their decision. Harried frum moms from lakewood, less so....just comparing random.demographics Smile

Educated and wealthy stay at home moms who are so bored that they need a cause to champion. No amount of money in the world can make this bogus research legit.

keym

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 11:03 am
I have one question for all the anti vaxers.
Are you eating/feeding your kids Romaine Lettuce now? Or is the CDC not trustworthy or reliable?

amother
Burgundy

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 11:04 am
amother wrote:
Educated and wealthy stay at home moms who are so bored that they need a cause to champion. No amount of money in the world can make this bogus research legit.

Wonder why these 'bored' moms rarely start championing FOR vaccines. Throughout history, it's usually the wealthy, the people with leisure to spent investigating new ideas, who are at the vanguard of innovation and scientific discovery.

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 11:05 am
amother wrote:
On the contrary, if non vaxing families weren't too scared to come out of the woodwork because of the hysterical, irrational mentality of the frum community, you'd be struck by how healthy their nonvaxxed kids are. I wish the Rabbanim would advise families to stop loading their kinderlach with cheap, disgusting nosh and start giving a darn about supporting their overall health and immune systems with nutrition! Nah, wait till after Chanukah...you have the MMR and faxed up the wazoo so you're safe to start fressing those donuts! 🤣

Of course we should all be proponents of healthy nutrition, but unlike preventable diseases, nosh and donuts are not killing any children.
The comparison is so stupid.

amother
Burgundy

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 11:07 am
keym wrote:
Are you eating/feeding your kids Romaine Lettuce now? Or is the CDC not trustworthy or reliable?

Omg...so clever! The thing here is there's no downside or risk to following the CDC by not consuming romaine lettuce...unlike with vaccines. However, Id choose e coli over autoimmune disorders anyway.

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 11:09 am
amother wrote:
Wonder why these 'bored' moms rarely start championing FOR vaccines. Throughout history, it's usually the wealthy, the people with leisure to spent investigating new ideas, who are at the vanguard of innovation and scientific discovery.

Vaccination is not a cause that needs championing. It’s just what regular people do to keep healthy and alive.

And please, wealthy SAHMs who live off their husbands’ incomes are not exactly the kind of women who invest in science.

rgr

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 11:12 am
Is this the same amother who opened multiple threads with anti vax views?

Why all this spam, suddenly?

amother
Papaya

keym wrote:

Ok, let's back up. I think the anti-vaxxers don't trust the cdc because they believe (to an extent) that the cdc is in bed with the pharmaceutical companies and are therefore allow potentially dangerous dangerous vaccines to hit the market.

I never heard any chatter that the cdc was in bed with the Romaine Lettuce companies. Therefore we can trust the cdc on this one.

southernbubby

While I am very in favor of taking a serious look at the safety of vaccines and how they could affect the immune and neurological system, I think that conspiracy theories only make the anti-vaccine movement look like a bunch of followers rather than people who have made an educated decision.

There is reason to question and to do further research into possible links between genetic mutations and vaccines as the cause of neurological damage. I don't think that it makes sense to say that population studies totally debunk the numerous anecdotal stories that are shoved under the rug and called coincidence in the name of science. I do think that if a child has one bad reaction, doctors should not continue to further vaccinate that child, but it seems that many doctors ignore bad reactions in an effort to ensure vaccination compliance.

That outbreak of chicken-pox in N.C. is in a private Waldorf school; the type of place where people who make a decent income pay $$$ in tuition and the parents all claimed a religious exemption so we know this was deliberate and not due to neglect.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 11:14 am
amother wrote:
Ok, let's back up. I think the anti-vaxxers don't trust the cdc because they believe (to an extent) that the cdc is in bed with the pharmaceutical companies and are therefore allow potentially dangerous dangerous vaccines to hit the market.

I never heard any chatter that the cdc was in bed with the Romaine Lettuce companies. Therefore we can trust the cdc on this one.

The CDC doesn't want to weaken the public's trust in vaccines because they believe that vaccines keep the public healthy. Sometimes in the interest of protecting public trust, they hide important info and this only distances the public further from trusting the CDC.

amother
Magenta

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 11:17 am
amother wrote:
This all the way. I WISH doctors and schools and frum parents all around cared about nutrition at least as much as they did about vaccines. Donuts not killing anyone? Well, nobody drops dead after ingesting a donut, but the effects of poor nutrition are cumulative and absolutely contribute in large part to the the causes of most if not all autoimmune, degenerative, neurologial, metabolic, inflammatory diseases we are seeing these days.

amother
Magenta

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 11:23 am
keym wrote:
Not trustworthy doesn't mean never right. It means, don't trust blindly. I'm sure there is more to the e coli stories than the cdc is letting on. It might even have something to do with pesticide over use leading to resistant superbugs. But being that not eating romaine lettuce doesn't have a major impact on my life, and I don't have a ton of extra time to actually do the digging, I will choose to desist until this blows over, to be on the safe side. Similar line of thinking with vaccines.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics