Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
My husband says he got used to me
Previous  1  2

ra_mom

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 4:11 pm
amother wrote:
We are married for only a few months and my husband says he got used to me already and I don’t excite him anymore. I don’t think he loves me. He comes home and doesn’t even want to talk to me he just wants to relax in front of the computer. I have been niddah for a while and I asked him if he misses me and he says that he doesn’t and that he got used to me already and doesn’t feel the same way that he did before.

His words are abusive. Please find real life professional help right away from someone who specializes in abuse cases.

Cheiny

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 4:16 pm
amother wrote:
We are married for only a few months and my husband says he got used to me already and I don’t excite him anymore. I don’t think he loves me. He comes home and doesn’t even want to talk to me he just wants to relax in front of the computer. I have been niddah for a while and I asked him if he misses me and he says that he doesn’t and that he got used to me already and doesn’t feel the same way that he did before.

That’s terrible and I’m so sorry for your pain. This is absolutely not normal on his part. Did you date long before you married? I’d say you should immediately seek marital counseling. Hatzlocho.

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 4:29 pm
Could it be he misunderstood you? Maybe he meant, now that your married a few months, he’s not jumping out of his skin while you’re a niddah. Like in the beginning he was prob going crazy. (This isn’t to say that you shouldn’t go to therapy)

amother
Green

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 5:08 pm
amother wrote:
Could it be he misunderstood you? Maybe he meant, now that your married a few months, he’s not jumping out of his skin while you’re a niddah. Like in the beginning he was prob going crazy. (This isn’t to say that you shouldn’t go to therapy)
this.

naturalmom5

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 6:32 pm
Seas wrote:
Tell him to get off his blankety blank computer and install a proper filter.

I'm never one to write bad things about someone else's spouse, and certainly not one to diagnose from afar. But there's no question in my mind if a newlywed man isn't get excited by his wife when she's niddah, he is finding excitement elsewhere.

Maybe he just needs NSA FWB.....

amother
Pearl

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 9:11 pm
I know ur too young and Naieve to listen to what I’m about to say - u r in a very unhealthy sitch - others will sugar coat this with “maybe he meant “ ...you need real
Professional help with a Therpaist . This will not get better with kids or time. I’m hoping it won’t take you the pain it took me to get real help . No matter what go on birth control. This is a huge red flag

Cheiny

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 9:48 pm
amother wrote:

Is anyone else thinking that it’s espcially concerning that even if was thinking these terrible thoughts, he certainly shouldn’t have hurt OP this way by telling her??? He should’ve been spilling his dissatisfaction to a therapist or rabbi and started working on himself.

debbilcsw

Post Fri, Nov 16 2018, 11:21 am
im an LCSW and really feel and emphasize with you. I recommend contacting Eitza 410 861 0613 they are extremely good with these types of questions and offer many types of free confidential serivces referrals courses and programs.

debbilcsw

Post Fri, Nov 16 2018, 11:24 am
In my experience, there is much that can be done to help.

amother
Chocolate

Post Sun, Nov 25 2018, 2:25 am
Op, how are you doing? I’ve been worried about you

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Nov 25 2018, 3:49 am
amother wrote:
Op, how are you doing? I’ve been worried about you

Hi, we are actually doing well. We just had a fight that week and it affected us badly but now we got over it and we are more in love than ever thank G-d. My husband tells me that I am the best thing that ever happened to him and he really loves me.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics