Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Anti-vaxxers out of schools
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

WastingTime

Post Sun, Nov 25 2018, 11:03 am
amother wrote:
will the schools be upset once one of their students dies from the vaccine? You can't force something that's unavoidably unsafe. A percentage will die from every vaccine. If we're discussing measles you could say that a percentage will die from measles, but if we're talking about the USA it's highly unlikely--- if you do the math more have died from the vaccine than from the illness and measles is easy enough to work through with high dosages of vitamin A.

My kids aren't in Jewish schools and in my state, public school doesn't force vaccines, BH.

I come on imamother just to get comic relief. The anti vaxxers never fail to deliver.

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Nov 25 2018, 11:19 am
OP here - I really was hoping to get some real responses, rather than another debate LOL LOL LOL LOL
Anyone know what people are actually doing, rather than suggesting what they should do, or what happened last time around?

nchr

Post Sun, Nov 25 2018, 12:06 pm
amother wrote:
OP here - I really was hoping to get some real responses, rather than another debate LOL LOL LOL LOL
Anyone know what people are actually doing, rather than suggesting what they should do, or what happened last time around?

Not all schools are requiring children stay home. Very few schools are required by DOH to do so (only those with less than an 80% vaccination rate in Rockland). There may not be mothers from those schools on imamother. Several schools have been allowed to bring children back to school

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Nov 25 2018, 2:39 pm
amother wrote:

You got answers:
1) keep your kid home, eventually they will be let back in, it's a matter of time
2) expose them to measles so that they become immune
3) vaccinate
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics