Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
It’s 2:00 am!

Yael

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 10:27 am
I was running around all day doing my shopping for our upcoming Bar Mitzvah Kiddush when I finally sat down to make my schedule for the next day. It is 2:00 am, where should I start tomorrow? My kids can really use a necklace to complement their dress and I would love if my baby would wear a little red bracelet. While I am at it I will order a new set of earrings for myself.

I remembered my friend telling me she orders jewelry online. I start browsing Amazon’s many pages. That was a real waste of time and battery, I plugged my phone in to charge. It’s already 2:43 when I stumble across the world of ijeweled.com. It was only a short time later that my shopping cart was full, yet my bill was still within budget. Within a couple of days, I received a nicely packed box shipped to me by ijeweled via free standard shipping. 

ijeweled.com was established with women who understand fashion in mind. The goal is to provide affordable jewelry for every occasion yet not compromising on quality and style.

The website is easy to browse with a vibrant collection.  With their free shipping you will enjoy gifting yourself and your loved ones. New mothers enjoy browsing the delightful baby collection to adorn their little princess with ijeweled’s latest additions. Be sure to check out their beautiful teen selection for a special Bas Mitzva gift, to celebrate graduations and milestones or just because she’s an amazing teen.

ijeweled carries a large selection of high-quality fashion jewelry so every women, teen, child and baby can look and feel beautiful. Their vast variety of hypoallergenic earrings has children with sensitive ears wearing their earrings proudly.  Order now from the comfort of your home, no matter the hour, orders are usually shipped the same or next business day, you are guaranteed to be satisfied. It’s your one stop shopping for the upcoming Chanukah gift giving season and all year round needs. 

Their Chanukah sale offers great gift ideas for any girl, teenager or women you would like to spoil. With the great savings ijeweled.com offers you, will keep coming back for more.

Sponsored Post
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics