Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Does anyone in New York sell Crocodile Vinyl in 60" width?

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 9:25 pm
Many stores sell this and similar vinyl by the yard, used for tablecloths, but its only 54" wide. I need wider.

No one has 60" Crocodile Vinyl in Brooklyn or anywhere in NYC, that Im aware of, and shipping from LA where they do have it in 60", is outrageously expensive for 5 yards. Close to $40 just for shipping.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2.....=cart

ra_mom

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 10:00 pm
Dirt gets trapped in the grooves. Not worthwhile for a tablecloth.

happyone

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 10:22 pm
kohns textile in monsey

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 10:32 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Dirt gets trapped in the grooves. Not worthwhile for a tablecloth.

I have one from Closeout thats textured, and Im ok with scrubbing the stains. Now I want a darker color so even less will show.

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 10:34 pm
happyone wrote:
kohns textile in monsey

Thanks but thats too far from Brooklyn and Manhattan.

dankbar

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 10:43 pm
I have one from closeout connections in bp. Ivory with gold border. Luv it! Use it every shabbos! Just wipes clean with wet cloth. I think they run abt 40 dollars for dining room table

dankbar

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 10:44 pm
Kohns fabrics in wmsbg should have it on the roll too

dankbar

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 10:46 pm
For the seuda I top with disposable plastic t.c so grape juice shouldn't set into the grooves.

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 11:03 pm
dankbar wrote:
I have one from closeout connections in bp. Ivory with gold border. Luv it! Use it every shabbos! Just wipes clean with wet cloth. I think they run abt 40 dollars for dining room table

I have that one too, but Im looking for another color, Im considering gold.

R3D

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 11:16 pm
I know someone that got a very pretty brownish color by glitz on 13th avenue. loved it so went in to see. they had swatches for you to pick and it seems like they custom order it for you. didn't bother asking cause wanted it for kitchen, supper, figured too expensive for me. the width was def. 60 maybe even 66

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 11:30 pm
R3D wrote:
I know someone that got a very pretty brownish color by glitz on 13th avenue. loved it so went in to see. they had swatches for you to pick and it seems like they custom order it for you. didn't bother asking cause wanted it for kitchen, supper, figured too expensive for me. the width was def. 60 maybe even 66

I can get 5 yards for about $75 ($15 a yard) and the shipping is about $38, totaling about $110. I'll check it out, but I bet on 13th Ill pay more than that for the 5 yards.

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Nov 29 2018, 9:10 am
Try the fabric store on Flatbush avenue and avenue U. A block or two away from Kings plaza. Sorry I don't remember the name. They sell crafts downstairs and fabric upstairs.

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Nov 29 2018, 8:31 pm
R3D wrote:

Glitz makes everything custom. They dont have that many color choices if youre not looking for white or off white or the typical neutrals. Their fabrics run 54" wide, so you have to do a border if you want wider. Theyre upwards of $200.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 7:19 am
bump

Does anyone in New York or online sell Crocodile Vinyl in 58" or 60" width?

I ordered once from one seller on Etsy for $15 a yard, which is a great price, but the width was much narrower than advertised, so I returned it.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 8:40 am
Try https://m.facebook.com/splendor.gifts/

It's based in the 5 Towns, but if location is important to you they have connections to Brooklyn too.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 11:13 am
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
Try https://m.facebook.com/splendor.gifts/

It's based in the 5 Towns, but if location is important to you they have connections to Brooklyn too.

I see an Instagram acct but no website. How do you buy?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 11:39 am
PM or email them what you're looking for and they'll tell you if they have it or if they can get it for you and send you pics. It's a very small business but very responsive.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 12:37 pm
Contact link on Instagram shows splend_or.gifts@yahoo.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries