Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Online pic development

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 6:52 pm
Whats the best site to develop pics?

flowerpower

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 7:19 pm
I like Shutterfly. Pictures are okay.. but I always order when they have good sales( sometimes 50% off)...

imasoftov

Post Thu, Nov 29 2018, 2:49 am
Do you perhaps mean printing digital photos?

amother
White

Post Thu, Nov 29 2018, 3:05 am
We just printed all our wedding proofs (long overdue lol) using Costco's website and picked them up form there. I think they could ship to your house too but maybe it costs extra. We are very happy with them

zaq

Post Thu, Nov 29 2018, 9:58 am
imasoftov wrote:
Do you perhaps mean printing digital photos?

Must be, because film photography no longer exists unless you know someone who has hoarded photographic film and has her own darkroom—and by now the film would be superannuated and worth bupkes.

We actually had some exposed rolls of film around. Dh was great about taking pix but not so great about sending them in to develop. I finally persuaded him to chuck the film since even if we had a way to develop it, the film is so old that the pix wouldn’t be any good.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 2:08 am
zaq wrote:
Must be, because film photography no longer exists unless you know someone who has hoarded photographic film and has her own darkroom—and by now the film would be superannuated and worth bupkes.

We actually had some exposed rolls of film around. Dh was great about taking pix but not so great about sending them in to develop. I finally persuaded him to chuck the film since even if we had a way to develop it, the film is so old that the pix wouldn’t be any good.

I haven't looked for it but I do think that film still exists although many of the big companies that used to make it no longer do. And some serious photographers prefer it, although whenever I look to see what someone else is shooting with, even the professionals, it's digital, but I don't always notice so there could be someone in the room with film. I'd certainly notice if I saw someone change a roll of film. But they would have to physically send the film somewhere to be developed, couldn't do that online. But I guess there could be a lab somewhere that instead of putting the film in an envelope and putting it in the mail or bringing it in person you could order online and a messenger would come and pick up your exposed film ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.....years
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics