Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Clothing

amother
White

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 4:13 am
How many ensembles or dresses do you currently own in your closet, that you actually wear & fit you, for this season?
Casual?
Better weekday?
Shabbos?
Simcha wear?

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 4:57 am
I probably have on the low end of the scale

Around 5-6 weekday tops to be worn with black skirts ( I have 1 favorite skirt and 2 others that I don’t wear as much ) that’s for the winter- I have some summer tops that I wouldn’t wear now.
I’m not working now and some of my things might be too casual to wear to work so if I were to get a job I would need more clothes

For shabbos since I recently had a few simchas, I have more now than I usually do. Around 7 -8 tops (some dressy enough for weddings) All are worn with 2-3 different style black skirts

SuperWify

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 8:37 am
3 casual outfits
10 dressy weekday/work clothes
6 shabbos outfits
3 wedding dresses

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 9:25 am
I don’t work so my everyday attire tends to be a pencil skirt, crewneck sweatshirt or sweater, leggings, sneakers or uggs. Very casual look. I have about 7 casual skirts and 10-15 casual tops. 6-7 shabbos dresses. 6 better weekday dresses (I had 0 till this week. I went shopping on Tuesday.) I never wear dressy skirts and tops, but I bought one dressy skirt and top this week so we’ll try it out.
I don’t really have a wedding dress but one of my shabbos outfits can double as one. I also have a wedding dress from about 4-5 years ago that would probably work.

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 9:28 am
How many ensembles or dresses do you currently own in your closet, that you actually wear & fit you, for this season?
Casual? None
Better weekday & Shabbos? 10-15 (this is what I wear to work and many of the outfits have been carried over year to year)
Simcha wear? 2

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 9:28 am
4 weekday outfits
2 weekday tops
4 shabbos outfits

nicole81

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 9:40 am
Let me preface this by saying that I'm nursing and work/pump FT during the day, oftentimes pumping through meetings.

I own 6 nursing dresses from havahtribe and one from seraphine that I wear all year round for work and layer with sweaters if necessary for weekday. One of these havahtribe work dresses, plus two others from the same company that I don't wear for work, I wear for shabbos. The two that I dont wear for work I also wear for simchas, just change up the accessories and shoes to elevate the look.

I have a black pencil skirt, 4 pairs of leggings, a chunky sweater, and multiple zip up hoodies for the casual weekend errand. I also wear leggings under my work dresses, too, depending on the overall look.

I have lots of other clothes but they aren't nursing and pumping friendly (esp if you pump discretely in front of others) so I don't bother with them at all. Maybe next fall/winter...

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 11:01 am
weekday:
1 dress
5ish nice sweaters
one nice skirt
two slinkys

Shabbos:
2 nice dresses, one of which is very fancy and can be worn to a simcha

I also have a bunch of "lounge-wear," meaning soft tznious clothing for the house only, like sweatshirts, big tshirts etc.

I also have a huge assortment of clothing from past years that I don't really like, don't really fit me, or arent really in style. If I get super bored of my clothing I go shopping in my attic rack.

dankbar

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 11:29 am
I also have a huge assortment of clothing from past years that I don't really like, don't really fit me, or arent really in style. If I get super bored of my clothing I go shopping in my attic rack.[/quote]

Why don't you get rid of all those lingering in closet that don't fit, you don't like & are out of style?

amother
White

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 11:51 am
I have ( what I wear)
5 casual velour tops for home or under coat
5 sweaters/tops for better everyday
1 simple shabbos sweater
5 simcha/wedding wear
2-3 fancier dresses for close family weddings or simchas.

2 black & 2 navy straight skirts serve for everything.
2 black slinky & 1 navy slinky for the casual tops

I recently had close family simcha with being invited to a weeks worth of sheva bruchos, so stocked up with more simcha wear.

I currently have many simchas, as many of my friends are making weddings.

I dont work, but I attend many social events, on weekdays, that are not simchas.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics