Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
I spent over $2000 on a new wig- is this fair?

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 9:04 am
After I took it home I realized the skin top was missing hair (bald spots). They added hair but now there are tiny knots on the skin. This seems wrong for a new wig. I'm upset about the missing hair to begin with, but now I feel like I'm wearing a second-hand wig with a hefty price tag!

What do you think?

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 9:06 am
Did you buy it from a reputable company? I would have asked them to take it back and switch for another one. $2k is alot

causemommysaid

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 9:26 am
For that price it should be perfect. They need to take it back

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 9:47 am
The knots on top aren’t visible unless it’s not done right. I would tell them your upset about the knots. If you add baby hair to any wig it will have knots also. As a person who does wigs I would say you need to always be careful that the knots on skin part repair are always tiny.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 2:00 pm
amother wrote:
The knots on top aren’t visible unless it’s not done right. I would tell them your upset about the knots. If you add baby hair to any wig it will have knots also. As a person who does wigs I would say you need to always be careful that the knots on skin part repair are always tiny.

This has nothing to do with baby hair- I am talking about the top of the skin (not the edges of the wig). Regardless of the size of the knots, I don't think they should be present on a new wig?

By now I'm skeptical about the quality of the brand (even though they came recommended)- so an exchange may just be more of the same (or a new set of problems).

Am I within my rights to ask for a full refund?

Sebastian

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 2:08 pm
You can ask but I ll doubt you ll get one

lucky14

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 10:43 pm
Sebastian wrote:
You can ask but I ll doubt you ll get one

that's horrible Sad
DO ask! I hope they honor the request.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics